Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

Seriously,whose da target, SHEKHAR, LAALI or both?

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Seriously,whose da target, SHEKHAR, LAALI or both?

In today's (Thurs) episode, Laali sees Shekhar's photo with a garland around it, and a white sari on the chest of drawers underneath it.OuchShockedAngry

The garland around the photo portends Shekhar's death.DeadDeadDeadDead

The white sari warns of Laali becoming a widow.ShockedShockedShockedShocked

It looks like both are the target of the person who has murderous intent towards them - death for one, widowhood for the other.

Of course, the question remains who is doing it?ShockedShocked

Dr. Surbhi remains the top of the list.  If she is, then I would call her the smiling villain.  Big smile

On one hand, she puts forward a facade of being concerned about the well being of Laali, and on the other stalking her and Shekhar, pehaps with the intention of slowly having Laali declared mad, and Shekhar killed.CryCry

If Siddy's is dead, then her sister Dr. Surbhi may be implementing a well thought-out plan to have both Shekhar and Laali harmed for causing the death of her sister. AngryAngryAngry

Her dubious injections that she seems to daily inject Laali with have already started the process.

Dr. Surbhi maybe working alone or with someone else to put people off her scent.

Both Rekha and Suman today were surprised at Laali's behavior, so can't be them.

So goes back to Dr. Surbhi, of course. But I maybe wrong.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NAVITprincessRock776Millerrr88

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
we have to keep watching the show for clues and also sbs and sbb to know more
Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha_1407

we have to keep watching the show for clues and also sbs and sbb to know more

You are right Natasha!  Looks like a "who dunnit" type  mystery track.  Gives us the opportunity to try to use our brains to figure out the puzzle.  (Of course, the CVs have to be very accurate in giving us information and not make stupid mistakes in such cases.)

Unfortunately, we don't have SBS and SBB here in America.  Have to depend on people such as Hetu to provide info from there.

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
I think the da target is Shekhar and Laali because they go together.
The person I predict who is doing all of this is Loha who has got to be working with someone to get back at them...who else could it be.
(Actually watched the show today).....TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

Loha might be working with that doctor.  Ranjvai is on it to since he is daddy's tail most of the time....Is my guess way off?
Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

The person I predict who is doing all of this is Loha who has got to be working with someone to get back at them...who else could it be.
(Actually watched the show today).....Tongue

Loha might be working with that doctor.  Ranjvai is on it to since he is daddy's tail most of the time....Is my guess way off?

How about Gangiya? You never know she might have changed appearances, put on some nice nail polish and high heel shoes ... and since she knows the layout of the Loha House, probably walking around in the dead of the night in those "oochi eddi wala sandal".
LOLLOL
LOL
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
I think its both, someone wants to see both suffer and I hope Shekhar is able to find out who before its too late. Laali and Shekhar have been through enough.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Its Both of them Neela Clear now..Some one wanna kidnapp their baby..Obviously target is both Parents.He/She knows they both Loves their baby like anything..Both will suffer If anything worng with Child..

Come on show Whoes behind curtain and Doing all this..My patience is Running now..Whoes there .ConfusedAnd Better to Give Shekhar some job this Time...Let him Find out Fact...

I wonder that Way they are Dragging..Will be having proper ,Logican end of this Track..Or asusuall Like all tracks Unfinished & sudden ,Random thing will cuase It over..Ouch
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Originally posted by telenovelle

(Actually watched the show today).....Tongue

How about Gangiya? You never know she might have changed appearances, put on some nice nail polish and high heel shoes ... and since she knows the layout of the Loha House, probably walking around in the dead of the night in those "oochi eddi wala sandal".
LOLLOL
LOL

I could be Gangiya as well which is a good suggestion. She would do anything to get back at Laali and Shekhar. She could be working with Loha.
We have not see here for sometime. Perhaps she is on an island somewhere relaxing and sipping Bloody Marys LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL or a wine.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top