Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Today's epi rocked - Baba the Dabaang coming back (Page 2)

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 15126

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by mitalpn

[QUOTE=carisma2]After watching today's epi I felt that Baba the Dabaang is coming back. Big smileHe looked so much like the old Krishna today. Loved his cheekyness in the Sax's house. Though Baba curled his hair again on his way from the Mandir to the Sax's house. LOL
Sax said Damaad aur beti - he was aknowledged first today, and not only that Komal was happeee to see him. Plus Dadi gave arshiwaadShocked (Baba and Babu will become parents soon now). Sax offered Nashtha for Krish first time. So many nice lil things todays epi showed.
 
Loved the acting of Jaswant - He wass soo funny especially when imitating a blind man counting money.ROFL The thakurs rocked - dreaming of Pota, Ironically dreaming the dream - when reality was hitting mumfordgunj with a different face. Cry
 
I did actually feel sorry for Arushi. Embarrassed I thought that the Sax's will take their sweet time to forgive her and accept her like they took time to accept Krishna and Komal, but after all she is their own - and the Sax's always look after their own. I've learn't that much, especially very recently.Dead  But none the less chalo accha, rona dona all done within one or two epi's from the Sax's - I hope. Did notice Pratz crying even more for Arushi then Arushi herself. How sweet such sisterly love. Sleepy No more devraani and Jetaani's just Didi's now - Thanks with the help of Krishna. Wink
 
 Carisma nice post
very true the baba got very warm welcome today
syam called him beta first time
so you forgave p now ,very good
Hug
 
i'll forgive her after i have vented my weekly anger out in the E.A. hehhee.
I get angy at her when i feel she has done something wrong. I get angry at baba aswell when he bee's bad to her, buh people only notice - when i stick up for baba buh not the time when i stick up for P.  That's wot hurts. Buh I do wath this show for baba/arhaan - if he left - i wud stop watching the show....
thanks mitaly - for all ur efforts to cheer me up.
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME . I'LL BE ALWAYS  TO CHEER YOU
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Joined: 04 December 2008
Posts: 2174

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Hello Carisma,
 
What is happening in the serial now? I have not been watching it since I read that Prats will be strangled by the evil woman . I deal with enough real violence already in my daily life,I do not want to watch any more violence elsewhere. Coming back to the serial is Prats hurt or in the hospital ? Was  the evil woman successful in hurting her. Where was Krishna? Was he around to save her ?
 
Please let me know? I have no intention in reading the updates if its not worth reading.
 
Thanks
 
Anu 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by telstra

thankyou thankyou sooooooooooooooo much sis u dont know how happy i am seeing your post love uHugu made my day u dont have any idea how worried i was aray u r one of  the people who bring positivity in this forum dear baki sab jaen tel lene bravo good going sis keep it upThumbs Up
am back! u know i live mkap. shaktia made me laugh today, becara booth nath. baba's namaste to shyaam was just sooo funny. i'm easily forgiving. i even forgave udaasi. so will forgive babu aswell. now soon amma will be under my anger for trying to strangle babu, so be ready for another rollercoater ride from me. heheh
i will never ever forgive her and nainaji for all the mental torture they r giving us just hate hate them prats is seet heart infront of them and please sis dont b soo kind dont forgive them
my emotional athyachar forgives no body - so dun worry hehehehhe
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Carisma,
 
What is happening in the serial now? I have not been watching it since I read that Prats will be strangled by the evil woman . I deal with enough real violence already in my daily life,I do not want to watch any more violence elsewhere. Coming back to the serial is Prats hurt or in the hospital ? Was  the evil woman successful in hurting her. Where was Krishna? Was he around to save her ?
 
Please let me know? I have no intention in reading the updates if its not worth reading.
 
Thanks
 
Anu 
today we watched krish and pratz taking arusi to mumfordgunj, shyaam after some dirama forgave arusia after she threatened an unintened suicide, gosh cv's didn't even let her attemp it even. buh yah all is well there, the trouble will hit after 2mrw, so sorry babe that's all i knw, i aint read updates today
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitalpn

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by mitalpn

[QUOTE=carisma2]After watching today's epi I felt that Baba the Dabaang is coming back. Big smileHe looked so much like the old Krishna today. Loved his cheekyness in the Sax's house. Though Baba curled his hair again on his way from the Mandir to the Sax's house. LOL
Sax said Damaad aur beti - he was aknowledged first today, and not only that Komal was happeee to see him. Plus Dadi gave arshiwaadShocked (Baba and Babu will become parents soon now). Sax offered Nashtha for Krish first time. So many nice lil things todays epi showed.
 
Loved the acting of Jaswant - He wass soo funny especially when imitating a blind man counting money.ROFL The thakurs rocked - dreaming of Pota, Ironically dreaming the dream - when reality was hitting mumfordgunj with a different face. Cry
 
I did actually feel sorry for Arushi. Embarrassed I thought that the Sax's will take their sweet time to forgive her and accept her like they took time to accept Krishna and Komal, but after all she is their own - and the Sax's always look after their own. I've learn't that much, especially very recently.Dead  But none the less chalo accha, rona dona all done within one or two epi's from the Sax's - I hope. Did notice Pratz crying even more for Arushi then Arushi herself. How sweet such sisterly love. Sleepy No more devraani and Jetaani's just Didi's now - Thanks with the help of Krishna. Wink
 
 Carisma nice post
very true the baba got very warm welcome today
syam called him beta first time
so you forgave p now ,very good
Hug
 
i'll forgive her after i have vented my weekly anger out in the E.A. hehhee.
I get angy at her when i feel she has done something wrong. I get angry at baba aswell when he bee's bad to her, buh people only notice - when i stick up for baba buh not the time when i stick up for P.  That's wot hurts. Buh I do wath this show for baba/arhaan - if he left - i wud stop watching the show....
thanks mitaly - for all ur efforts to cheer me up.
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME . I'LL BE ALWAYS  TO CHEER YOU
Hug
thanks mitaly
na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Joined: 20 March 2010
Posts: 382

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
lovely post carisma, ClapClapClaploved the way krish and prats tke ashirwad frm dadi Partyfor the first time krish, has been treated as son in law of the house ,,, Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by na9na

lovely post carisma, ClapClapClaploved the way krish and prats tke ashirwad frm dadi Partyfor the first time krish, has been treated as son in law of the house ,,, Hug
i knw i was pleased wid the sax's yesterday - it was a nice epi, emotional, fun and funny.
adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Joined: 07 March 2010
Posts: 2342

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Hello there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Baba's new hair

Author: trina_saras   Replies: 5   Views: 1091

trina_saras 5 1091 24 August 2010 at 10:14am by DhokhaDoongi
Did Baba write those notes

2

Author: carisma2   Replies: 10   Views: 1608

carisma2 10 1608 22 August 2010 at 5:59pm by MERARAI
well said baba

Author: carisma2   Replies: 7   Views: 979

carisma2 7 979 20 August 2010 at 1:19pm by Preternatural
Missing baba's Oneliners :(

Author: Tivo   Replies: 9   Views: 954

Tivo 9 954 14 August 2010 at 9:55am by nisha2010
Dadi1 back - Chandu back too

2 3

Author: pritirays   Replies: 17   Views: 2045

pritirays 17 2045 22 April 2010 at 1:00pm by sakshi18

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index