India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Today's epi rocked - Baba the Dabaang coming back

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
After watching today's epi I felt that Baba the Dabaang is coming back. Big smileHe looked so much like the old Krishna today. Loved his cheekyness in the Sax's house. Though Baba curled his hair again on his way from the Mandir to the Sax's house. LOL
Sax said Damaad aur beti - he was aknowledged first today, and not only that Komal was happeee to see him. Plus Dadi gave arshiwaadShocked (Baba and Babu will become parents soon now). Sax offered Nashtha for Krish first time. So many nice lil things todays epi showed.

Loved the acting of Jaswant - He wass soo funny especially when imitating a blind man counting money.ROFL The thakurs rocked - dreaming of Pota, Ironically dreaming the dream - when reality was hitting mumfordgunj with a different face. Cry

I did actually feel sorry for Arushi. Embarrassed I thought that the Sax's will take their sweet time to forgive her and accept her like they took time to accept Krishna and Komal, but after all she is their own - and the Sax's always look after their own. I've learn't that much, especially very recently.Dead  But none the less chalo accha, rona dona all done within one or two epi's from the Sax's - I hope. Did notice Pratz crying even more for Arushi then Arushi herself. How sweet such sisterly love. Sleepy No more devraani and Jetaani's just Didi's now - Thanks with the help of Krishna. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nalakshmi_paiakku8910Mitu_

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

After watching today's epi I felt that Baba the Dabaang is coming back. Big smileHe looked so much like the old Krishna today. Loved his cheekyness in the Sax's house. Though Baba curled his hair again on his way from the Mandir to the Sax's house. LOL
Sax said Damaad aur beti - he was aknowledged first today, and not only that Komal was happeee to see him. Plus Dadi gave arshiwaadShocked (Baba and Babu will become parents soon now). Sax offered Nashtha for Krish first time. So many nice lil things todays epi showed.

Loved the acting of Jaswant - He wass soo funny especially when imitating a blind man counting money.ROFL The thakurs rocked - dreaming of Pota, Ironically dreaming the dream - when reality was hitting mumfordgunj with a different face. Cry

I did actually feel sorry for Arushi. Embarrassed I thought that the Sax's will take their sweet time to forgive her and accept her like they took time to accept Krishna and Komal, but after all she is their own - and the Sax's always look after their own. I've learn't that much, especially very recently.Dead  But none the less chalo accha, rona dona all done within one or two epi's from the Sax's - I hope. Did notice Pratz crying even more for Arushi then Arushi herself. How sweet such sisterly love. Sleepy No more devraani and Jetaani's just Didi's now - Thanks with the help of Krishna. Wink

Carisma nice post
very true the baba got very warm welcome today
syam called him beta first time
so you forgave p now ,very good
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitalpn

Carisma nice post
Hug

i'll forgive her after i have vented my weekly anger out in the E.A. hehhee.
I get angy at her when i feel she has done something wrong. I get angry at baba aswell when he bee's bad to her, buh people only notice - when i stick up for baba buh not the time when i stick up for P.  That's wot hurts. Buh I do wath this show for baba/arhaan - if he left - i wud stop watching the show....
thanks mitaly - for all ur efforts to cheer me up.

Mitu_

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
thankyou thankyou sooooooooooooooo much sis u dont know how happy i am seeing your post love uHugu made my day u dont have any idea how worried i was aray u r one of  the people who bring positivity in this forum dear baki sab jaen tel lene bravo good going sis keep it upThumbs Up

carisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

Carisma nice post
Hug

I get angy at her when i feel she has done something wrong. I get angry at baba aswell when he bee's bad to her, buh people only notice - when i stick up for baba buh not the time when i stick up for P.  That's wot hurts. Buh I do wath this show for baba/arhaan - if he left - i wud stop watching the show....
who said sis that we dont know that u support bith of them we vberyu well know that u r an angel of tis forum doing sooooo much for us thankyou and sis cheerup we kvery well knows who is whi and whi is supporting whim kisi kay kehnay say kucho nahin hota let us enjpy baba and mkap  for me arja alsoWinksis btw i am also watching it for arhaan dear u r not the only onenow smileBig smile

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

thankyou thankyou sooooooooooooooo much sis u dont know how happy i am seeing your post love uHugu made my day u dont have any idea how worried i was aray u r one of  the people who bring positivity in this forum dear baki sab jaen tel lene bravo good going sis keep it upThumbs Up
am back! u know i live mkap. shaktia made me laugh today, becara booth nath. baba's namaste to shyaam was just sooo funny. i'm easily forgiving. i even forgave udaasi. so will forgive babu aswell. now soon amma will be under my anger for trying to strangle babu, so be ready for another rollercoater ride from me. heheh
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Carisma nice post
Hug

who said sis that we dont know that u support bith of them we vberyu well know that u r an angel of tis forum doing sooooo much for us thankyou and sis cheerup we kvery well knows who is whi and whi is supporting whim kisi kay kehnay say kucho nahin hota let us enjpy baba and mkap  for me arja alsoWinksis btw i am also watching it for arhaan dear u r not the only onenow smileBig smile
thanku thanku . i know u always have my back and support me. lubbbb you all for that - infact i lubbb u all.
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

am back! u know i live mkap. shaktia made me laugh today, becara booth nath. baba's namaste to shyaam was just sooo funny. i'm easily forgiving. i even forgave udaasi. so will forgive babu aswell. now soon amma will be under my anger for trying to strangle babu, so be ready for another rollercoater ride from me. heheh
i will never ever forgive her and nainaji for all the mental torture they r giving us just hate hate them prats is seet heart infront of them and please sis dont b soo kind dont forgive them

carisma2

Go to top