Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🤔
Clueless ?😆 Well.it's not that I've any clear idea either .Any way, I think he may call A n tell him every thing .

I forgot A...... OMG and the fight scene 🤢🤢🤢
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

I just hope I'm wrong... I want to b wrong!

Yup ! I want u 2 b wrong.We r gonna see it in Monday's epi. Looks like Manav-Archana r going 2 help R in getting G back.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I guess we all  would love to see G not forgiving R easily...
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Let's do it then. NOW . GIrls , time for doing the fun thing . Chop them down n spit fire. Today no gentlemanliness n no mercy . 😈 @ Mel, G's mom has some thing 2 do with her brain ,they r taking her 2 Mumbay for her treatment n G'll go with them once she exposes P.😉

Could Sunheri have a brain-tumor?

Done the job, Mac.The promo for the ME looked fantastic, wwould love to know if R sees how psychotic P is getting.
One question to the crossover -epsiodes: Will they show the parst in the respective serials or do we see Sangini in PR and RMJ?? Cause i have to know, that, if G will shown in the others , that i down,oad them, too.😲
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Clueless ?😆 Well.it's not that I've any clear idea either .Any way, I think he may call A n tell him every thing .[/QUOTE]

I forgot A...... OMG and the fight scene 🤢🤢🤢
[/QUOTE] After the fight scene, we all will b puking .So, make sure 2 either keep your eyes shut 2 escape the torture or else keep an absolutely clear stomach.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Girls I must go.....  I am sure you'll finish the Binny AT tonight, there are 13p left 👏!!!!
It was nice to to chat with you all! bigs hugs and GN
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Good night Darine.Sweet dreams and take care!
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Could Sunheri have a brain-tumor?

Done the job, Mac.The promo for the ME looked fantastic, wwould love to know if R sees how psychotic P is getting.
One question to the crossover -epsiodes: Will they show the parst in the respective serials or do we see Sangini in PR and RMJ?? Cause i have to know, that, if G will shown in the others , that i down,oad them, too.😲

Mel mel mel.....it's a cross-over epi.....it's a mixture , u an't seperate them .U have 2 downloa the whole of it. They'll show interaction of different serial couples, like 3 serials merging in a single one. There'll b no gap,. Explaining more.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Thanks, Mac.Okay then i have to download the 2 others, too.

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Girls I must go.....  I am sure you'll finish the Binny AT tonight, there are 13p left 👏!!!!

It was nice to to chat with you all! bigs hugs and GN

It was absolutely fultoo fatak enjoyable 2 chat with u Dar. thanks for giving us your sweet company. Do come tomorrow, ok ? GN n lots of love . Pray 2 Allah for a Good ME n good cross-over epi.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️