Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Darine1980

CAT FIGHT-MEN NOT ALLOWED

I'll say it's a very beautiful n artistically shot promo . The way it started with the clock ticking away time.......n G's monolog her smiling fully confident proud face.....looking like a Goddess more than ever....
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the promo is good!!!
I really wish to see a stronger R later on in the show....
Darine1980 thumbnail
I've watched the epi a 2nd time... sorry but what R did is UNFORGIVABLE!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

I've watched the epi a 2nd time... sorry but what R did is UNFORGIVABLE!

What !!😲 U've already seen it twice ,even I've not seen it twice. N, completely totally infinite times agree with u .What Rudra said is unforgivable.G should never ever forgive him n let him suffer n shed buckets of tears n still not melt towards him or show any kind of mercy.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

the promo is good!!!

I really wish to see a stronger R later on in the show....

More important than strong is a R who's lovable, who is full heartedly in love with his wife Gauri alone.N, a good charmer R who loves G more than the rest of the universe combined.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
@ Melllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll,  do u even know how worried , exactly how worried I've been for u ? Fidgeting all the time n desperately thinking why u didn't turn up as yet. Edited by LadyMacbeth - 13 years ago
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Someone called me?   Was able now to come on.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢  For todays epi.
🤢
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

What !!😲 U've already seen it twice ,even I've not seen it twice. N, completely totally infinite times agree with u .What Rudra said is unforgivable.G should never ever forgive him n let him suffer n shed buckets of tears n still not melt towards him or show any kind of mercy.

He doesn't deserve her! He wants to divorce.... I hope G will give him the divorce and will find someone else.... why not falling in love (kaun kehta hai pyaar do bara nehi hota) - I've never thought I'd say that, but I am sorry it's too much for me! I want to see her happy and happy and R dont' match!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
@ Mel, any way, now u've come I'd like 2 know your POV on this episode. What about the slap.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

More important than strong is a R who's lovable, who is full heartedly in love with his wife Gauri alone.N, a good charmer R who loves G more than the rest of the universe combined.

keep dreaming!!!