Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Binny Sharma AT#5 -Tum Roshni ho Gauri - Page 100

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I've just read the update... and I was imagining the whole scene!!! R you'll regret this big time!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Darine1980

Until now all my predictions were wrong 🤣

Yes, 🤣 Awwwwwwwww, hugs. 🤗 Agar kabhi prediction corner khuli to pitai "What does it mean? you know my hindi is that good " ho gayegi tumhari.😆[/QUOTE][/QUOTE] Try some one else for u 2 translate it in English.😈 # Evil laugh #[/QUOTE]
not fair...naughty Mac![/QUOTE] 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

I've just read the update... and I was imagining the whole scene!!! R you'll regret this big time!!

What !!!!!!!!!!😲😲😲😲😲😲 Don't tell me u haven't watched the epi ! This one isn't one u'd like 2 miss. It's very interesting.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

psychoooo P....

Psycho + Temptress + plotting, that sums her up. But, I don't want 2 say what she exactly is, I feel like puking.🤢
Darine1980 thumbnail

I dont understand why R's reacted like! Let's admit thet he doesn't love her, but she was her friend, who's always supported him!!! He should has respected her at least for their friendship sake!

Darine1980 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

What !!!!!!!!!!😲😲😲😲😲😲 Don't tell me u haven't watched the epi ! This one isn't one u'd like 2 miss. It's very interesting.

I've watched it... but I like to read updates to make I don't miss anything 😆!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

I've watched it... but I like to read updates to make I don't miss anything 😆!

Oh ! Oops ! Me stupid ! 😆 I read only when Anju gives update. She writes in detail n beautifully. She understands this show. One of the very few people who can understand Sangini. U r starting 2 b one of them.👏
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

I dont understand why R's reacted like! Let's admit thet he doesn't love her, but she was her friend, who's always supported him!!! He should has respected her at least for their friendship sake!

He's such a man who respects no relationship except his own craziness for P. He doesn't even know the meaning of the  term friendship. 
Darine1980 thumbnail
Have you seen R's expressions at the beginning when he said to p that he's ready to marry her, then he closed his eyes and lowered his head.... seems like he already knew that he'll regret this decision for the rest of his life!
Darine1980 thumbnail
Oh ! Oops ! Me stupid ! 😆 I read only when Anju gives update. She writes in detail n beautifully. She understands this show. One of the very few people who can understand Sangini. U r starting 2 b one of them.👏
you're making fun of me right?