Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: layna

no one is leaving artemis, not even you 😃
even if he kickes Gauri out, to kya hua, he will go and bring her back again na 😆  let's wait for tomorrow then we'll throw tomatoes at Rudra if necessary, tab tak aal iz well

N, G will come back !!!!!😲 Just like that !!!!!! I'll have 2 stop loving her if she don't leave n if she comes back any easily with out making herself any cheaper or more compromise than she has already done. What's a woman when she gives up dignity n sense of self-respect ? No, not even for love, sorry. 
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ok beth. but if you leave with me. Mel and the others won't forgive me. sigh. as much I love you beth my dear friend You need to understand this.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

let's just watch the last two episodes or read about them. then after ME I do a coin toss.

I'll give u Jay's coin from movie Sholey.😉
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

ok beth. but if you leave with me. Mel and the others won't forgive me. sigh. as much I love you beth my dear friend You need to understand this.

Why I feel like u just don't want me 2 come with u ? So, u don't love me ?😭
SilverBell thumbnail
NO Beth it's not like that. ok fine you win. after ME I will do coin toss and after it is heads or tails you can come with ME ok.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

NO Beth it's not like that. ok fine you win. after ME I will do coin toss and after it is heads or tails you can come with ME ok.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Canim, i can understand you.🤗

But from the precap it only looked like that G is determined to find some prove against P.
For the first time i felt like slapping Revathy!!!😡😡😡  And P is such a🤬 to use Revathy for getting the pics.😡😡😡
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

But from the precap it only looked like that G is determined to find some prove against P.
For the first time i felt like slapping Revathy!!!😡😡😡  And P is such a🤬 to use Revathy for getting the pics.😡😡😡

Revathy has no brain , she don't think , she can't think n it's typical of P 2 use her. I feel ashamed that a girl from a richhhhhhhh family,like Revathy's ,agreed for some clothes n jeweleries 2 steal from the drawer of her bhabi against her bro, whatever may b her relationship with her bro. it's treachery in the worst form. 
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

RR did it for us 😛
SilverBell thumbnail
wow oh so she took the pictures from the drawer. wow what a girl.