Binny Sharma AT#5 -Tum Roshni ho Gauri - Page 42

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by layna

hi everyone, may i join this thread ?😃
i'm really impressed with Binny, it doesn't seem like this her first serial, adbudh really.
Hi I am Darine... you're the most welcome🤗!!!!
Binny is very good as a debut actress!
ok artemis thanks.

hi darine nice to meet you😃
yes she is doing great, and i like Gauri's fighting spirit  and the fact that she uses her brain. not every TV bahu does that 😆
layna what our know you what finish too in the AJ forum?? we still have to finish that you know.
Originally posted by Artemis678

layna what our know you what finish too in the AJ forum?? we still have to finish that you know.

we will finish every thread, no tension.we have reached 61 pages there ⭐️
Originally posted by layna

ok artemis thanks.

hi darine nice to meet you😃
yes she is doing great, and i like Gauri's fighting spirit  and the fact that she uses her brain. not every TV bahu does that 😆
TRUE! And she trusts her husband and supports him.... doesn't run away at the 1rst issue!
oh good. but this forum has alot of theads besides this one. there is the Rudra Gauri AT and we have one for Iqbal Khan, there is one for AG as well.
guys i have to go now.but i will be back tomorrow to discuss about Gauri's plan to expose Chudail (Pihu).
til then take care everyone🤗
Artemis, Layna, more important is finishing this AT. @ Layna, hi dear, most warmly welcome dear.
Nici, your new profile pic of RG close together is really beautiful. Good choice, hope u'll keep it for a while.
thanks I will. that's mel's siggy. she made some.