Binny Sharma AT#5 -Tum Roshni ho Gauri - Page 41

Posted: 13 years ago
Gauri was awsome in today's episode. aww what caring wife she is. all sweet and nice. whlie pihu is leading both guys on. doesn't whom she wants to be with. and is messing up her own her marriage.
Originally posted by Artemis678

beth you better not roam around here at night time ok.
Ok, but which night time or my night time ?😉
so many ATs open. must finished them all yay.

Gauri was awsome in today's episode. aww what caring wife she is. all sweet and nice. whlie pihu is leading both guys on. doesn't whom she wants to be with. and is messing up her own her marriage.
As P said herself, she cares a damn about her marriage. There u go always knew marriage means nothing 2 her .

so many ATs open. must finished them all yay.
Yes, Nici, together we'll finish each n every of them n that 2 keeping the rules strictly yet quickly.😃

she'll get neither of the two!!
Originally posted by Darine1980

she'll get neither of the two!!
She'll b all alone with an empty hand. Her royal Highness n mightiness P'll get the shock of her life.😃
that's right. cause pihu is playing with fire. and she is bound to get burned. or should I say Burn in the Fire of love.
hi everyone, may i join this thread ?😃
i'm really impressed with Binny, it doesn't seem like this her first serial, adbudh really.
Edited by layna - 13 years ago
yes of course you can join. oh sweetgirl already joined this thead.