Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

finally someone's on! whts like the hot time to come on this thread πŸ˜†
everytime i m here, no one is here haha! 
how you been?

Good. And you?

I am always too early here, the others come when its 8 pm here in Germany.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I m good, jus soo bored that been making siggies haha πŸ˜›
8pm so wht will tht be like in HK? 
OrientalDancer thumbnail

I m good, jus soo bored that been making siggies haha πŸ˜›

8pm so wht will tht be like in HK? 

Perhaps 3/4 am ??? I really dont know.I am trying my best to wait for them, sometimes my younger sister kicks me from the PC , cause she has to do her work with it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Right now she is not here, but my mom wants to watch her serial.So i have to download it for her.

So what do you do right now?

Keenu.G thumbnail
Lmao i m fast asleep at tht time unless  i m arnd my crazy friend πŸ˜›
Now, i m doin nothin trying to edit some pics! did you check the new RAGA siggy i posted in morning? God man cant define how bored i m i swear πŸ˜†

My uni starts on Monday so will be busybee again! [:S] So not looking forward to it! sooo hard! hai uni torture 
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 13 years ago
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Lmao i m fast asleep at tht time unless  i m arnd my crazy friend πŸ˜›

Now, i m doin nothin trying to make Binny siggy! did you check the new RAGA siggy i posted in morning? God man cant define how bored i m i swear πŸ˜†

My uni starts on Monday so will be busybee again! [:S] So not looking forward to it! sooo hard! hai uni torture 

I love your siggies!!!❀️   I will try to make one, again, but right now ill make anis of Binnys DID performances etc.

Honestly i am a very lazy person, thats my luck that i have school in the evneing.πŸ˜›  And that only for 3 hours.But i will start again with "normal " school" (hope its not late, cause i am 25 years😳 ), cause i want to catch up my degree.
Keenu.G thumbnail
cool! avis are sooo hectic, i dun mind makin it πŸ˜›! but  i like playing arnd, so siggies it is for me! will make anis too! 
Lucky tht you only hve school in evening, I m 20 yrs old 😊 and well kind of surviving very demanding HK unis! Cant wait to finish my degree and start studying! 
wht degree are you aiming for? 
OrientalDancer thumbnail

cool! avis are sooo hectic, i dun mind makin it πŸ˜›! but  i like playing arnd, so siggies it is for me! will make anis too! 

Lucky tht you only hve school in evening, I m 20 yrs old 😊 and well kind of surviving very demanding HK unis! Cant wait to finish my degree and start studying! 
wht degree are you aiming for? 

My graduation from high school.Here in germany you can get 3 degress. And  with graduation from high school  you can study.Right now i have only  my secondary school certificate (in german its called mittlere Reife).😳😳😳
I want to study, hats why i want to make my  graduation from high school (in German its called Abitur).
Keenu.G thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

My graduation from high school.Here in germany you can get 3 degress. And  with graduation from high school  you can study.Right now i have only  my secondary school certificate (in german its called mittlere Reife).😳😳😳
I want to study, hats why i want to make my  graduation from high school (in German its called Abitur).

Cool πŸ˜‰! 
I jus wanna finish study asap πŸ˜†
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Have you seen the new promo????

Edit: Its not the promo, where R says he begin to fall for G.😭😭😭
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
Keenu.G thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Have you seen the new promo????

Edit: Its not the promo, where R says he begin to fall for G.😭😭😭

lol no , i m the person who waits for updates cauz cant see ZeeTV here in HK only star here πŸ˜†
IF i would have then i would hav posted the promo already πŸ˜‰