Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Have u noticed one thing Anju? Before marriage R used 2 leave no chance 2 flirt with Gauri or get close 2 her or ask for a hug.but now after marriage as he knows he has got G for ever, a sense of security has come on him...I want 2 see an insecure R over G.

GOOD VIEWS you are very right this happen in all couple reel or real.
Beth do you remember the episodes Champu went to talk with R asking if he can marry G and R said no then champu said whatever or with whom she will get marry I will always love her.I want R to realise this and get jealous we will be happy watching.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: alujna-21

can you have an idea of his reaction his face how jealous he will be that will be a treat for us.The At will complete 150 pages in a single day.

Had I been present here for full time, sooooooooooooo many good news has reached us today in terms of promo n MIK's tweet n also the lastest epi of SSBS n ME coming...........this  AT would've been finished today.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Um, that's a very good idea n also let's not  forget Dr. Abhay. May b he n G'll join hands 2 make P jealous.😃

I was thinking may be in the party they may have a dance together what say about a slow dance.R will begin to drink directly from the bottle in front of everyone.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

GOOD VIEWS you are very right this happen in all couple reel or real.

Beth do you remember the episodes Champu went to talk with R asking if he can marry G and R said no then champu said whatever or with whom she will get marry I will always love her.I want R to realise this and get jealous we will be happy watching.

If u think it's a brilliant idea, as I think, do as I'd requested u to do last day ,u know where.....I'm going too.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

That'd be simply....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Where is Mel why not with us?
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Btw if Chutki is going to marry, then RaGa should perform to this song  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUiDt0r6v4o   .😃

Anju, main yahaab hoon. My connection is very slow.😭😭😭
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Btw if Chutki is going to marry, then RaGa should perform to this song  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUiDt0r6v4o   .😃

Anju, main yahaab hoon. My connection is very slow.😭😭😭

From where you got this info?who's the groom?
Good Mel to see you here.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Mel what say about the rain dance in MOHRA they like to get wet while dancing so think about it.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

@ Beth party for us also.

Yup ! Here's one party defo decided tomorrow right here, or .....what's say ? Multiple parties  ........back 2 back .Fix dates n let's devide responsibilities of arrangement. R falling for G...the biggest thing ever..................Party to banta hai na.🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳