Binny Sharma AT#5 -Tum Roshni ho Gauri - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Nici, Mel, why u girls never say shut up 2 me when I babble so much?U should. Why u let me say things that I'll later regret ? Words r after all like bullets ,once out of hand u can not take it back.

Tum kya kar diya????  Mac, i wiont talk to you, if you trash your FF AT!!! You began and made us addicted to it and yet you wont update????😭😭😭😭😭

Do you mean that you wrote MIQ???
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Tum kya kar diya????  Mac, i wiont talk to you, if you trash your FF AT!!! You began and made us addicted to it and yet you wont update????😭

Do you mean that you wrote MIQ???
Yes, that's what I'm talking about. U n Nici should've stopped me right there ,but I went on n on saying those awful things. I hate myself.
Originally posted by Artemis678

hi girls iam not feeling well. so I might log off early.
Share the feeling.Nici dear, what happened 2 u ? Caught the bad side of weather ? Or, just mood-off ?
Originally posted by supastar

Yeah, pretty sad actually. There are a number of factors why Sangini's ratings are not too good. Could be because of the story's pace, lack of romantic scenes between the lead pair, or even because of the time slot (1030 pm? Who waits up just to catch 1/2 hour of drama? Except for hardcore fans like us, of course 😆)

The blame solely on Binny? 👎🏼

-Naz-

The TRPs r absolutely fine, I've checked sites. Trust me. It's being misread n miswritten, do u get it ?😉
feeling under the weather. I caught a cold.
Originally posted by Artemis678

feeling under the weather. I caught a cold.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, here healing hugs 2 my cuppy duppy Nici. Take vitamins n proper rest.🤗
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

i knw! some people are jus too much but cant be bothered! btw guys i posted two new RAGA siggies in creation gallery do check it out 😊
Wow, will defo check them. Do make more ? can u make anis ? I've included u in the 1st pg.😳
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

No idea.😕   I think she has a plan.  It will be interesting .Btw i hope the precap isnt misleading, cause RR had tears in her eyes , as P mentioned she will do that for her own benefit.RR should beg G to prove P wrong.At least she should regret it more than ever that she brought P back.
Jaisi karni , waisi bharni, don't I know that .
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Yeah it will be interesting to see hw G will prove his innocence... She will go to any length to save Rudra.
I think she'll cross all examples of devotion in love. N, all the viewers n R will b amazed what she can do for her husband.
that's strange beth. wow that's what we were talking about. beth I have feeling that celes do the visit the forum. as silent readers.