Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Gosh I havent been coming properly to IF since a few days but I promise I will try my best to visit here more often girls!!!! I always try to drop a comment on Binny's fan club whenever I log in. Ignore the Binny haters. They need to get a life.
Luv u lots Binny. Sorry Ivies
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hello everyone! god man this forum is like warzone! 
jus becauz sangini TRPs are bad, people are blaming binny for no attractiveness, wht's wrong with these people?! 

@orientaldancer  making fake video will be fun actualli 😛 i can try but no promise! 
supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

hello everyone! god man this forum is like warzone! 

jus becauz sangini TRPs are bad, people are blaming binny for no attractiveness, wht's wrong with these people?! 

@orientaldancer  making fake video will be fun actualli 😛 i can try but no promise! 

Yeah, pretty sad actually. There are a number of factors why Sangini's ratings are not too good. Could be because of the story's pace, lack of romantic scenes between the lead pair, or even because of the time slot (1030 pm? Who waits up just to catch 1/2 hour of drama? Except for hardcore fans like us, of course 😆)

The blame solely on Binny? 👎🏼

-Naz-

Keenu.G thumbnail
i knw! some people are jus too much but cant be bothered! btw guys i posted two new RAGA siggies in creation gallery do check it out 😊
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Binny was awesome in thurday's epi
Keep on Rocking Binny!
Love u tonzz!!!😊
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Keenu, thank you for tyring!!!!  Btw which programme do you use to  make siggies???

Again 3 days to wait till next episode of Sangini.😕😕😕  I wished they would show Binny dancing.
Keenu.G thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Keenu, thank you for tyring!!!!  Btw which programme do you use to  make siggies???

Again 3 days to wait till next episode of Sangini.😕😕😕  I wished they would show Binny dancing.

hmm adobe photoshop most of times :P even i m a newbie to this stuff, only started in SGP forum 😊 still learning to add some touch ups!
OrientalDancer thumbnail

hmm adobe photoshop most of times :P even i m a newbie to this stuff, only started in SGP forum 😊 still learning to add some touch ups!

Oh okay, i am using Ulead Photoshop , but i am a beginner, too.😳😳😳

I just ignore thos AG Fans, they dont deserve our attention.

A movie with Binny and Kajol where they play sisters would be a dream come true for me.❤️😍
Some direcror should think of casting Binny in a movie.She has the talent and the look.IMHIO she is better than most of BW actresses (i only say Katrina).
Keenu.G thumbnail
i knw but its very hard for her to get noticed when people dun realli care abt talent these days 😛 
OrientalDancer thumbnail

i knw but its very hard for her to get noticed when people dun realli care abt talent these days 😛 

You are right. 

I just want to see Binny everyday.😳😳😳  I hope that she at least visits DID Double sets like Siddesh and Prince did. I