Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Jesmina

Oyee woh toilet nehi that uska office tha...tameez se baat karo...it should be a office cleaner!!!πŸ˜†

Oh i am so sorry didn't mean to offend him.....oops...sorry ...office cleaner πŸ˜†
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angelshy

πŸ˜† arre aisa mat bol ...BB ke rules ka ulanghan ho jayega ....aur phir Rasny aur Veena ek saath punishment face karenge πŸ˜πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Phir Veena protest karegi big boss se...ke Khali ne itna besura gaya kara hoke usko kohi panishment nehi mil...bohy me vonly...this is nat fair big boss...loook ivhill not accept it...am too bootifool to get this panishmant is that clare???

Rasny ko panishment nehi milega kyon ke woh guest appareance hoga!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

And she is too sexy for you ...woh Rashhh ny ke haath na aani 🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh i am so sorry didn't mean to offend him.....oops...sorry ...office cleaner πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Haan tumko nehi pata...woh apne sare payments wagahra udher se he beth ke nikal tha hai!!!deal final udher se bhi hoti hai!!!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rasny

now shivani'll kill u. she is the secret neelamπŸ˜†

Lol I WISH!!!! I like Neelam though. And Iam also into jewellery designing as a hobby. She's done some nice movies. I really liked the one she had done with Sallu in which he lied to her and said she's the mother of his 3 kids lol. Good actress. Have any of u guys seen her movies?
angelshy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jesmina

Phir Veena protest karegi big boss se...ke Khali ne itna besura gaya kara hoke usko kohi panishment nehi mil...bohy me vonly...this is nat fair big boss...loook ivhill not accept it...am too bootifool to get this panishmant is that clare???

Rasny ko panishment nehi milega kyon ke woh guest appareance hoga!!!πŸ˜†

🀣..from your language ke skills ...it seems you know Veena ji pretty clarely.πŸ˜†
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
jessiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tu kyu shaadi kar raha hai ek budhi se 😭😭😭
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutelicious

jessiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tu kyu shaadi kar raha hai ek budhi se 😭😭😭

aap ko kya thqleef hai?πŸ€ͺ
angelshy thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani003

Lol I WISH!!!! I like Neelam though. And Iam also into jewellery designing as a hobby. She's done some nice movies. I really liked the one she had done with Sallu in which he lied to her and said she's the mother of his 3 kids lol. Good actress. Have any of u guys seen her movies?

OMG ..Thanks Shivani ...i kept thinking that i had seen Neelam & Sallu in a movie ...now i know which one ...that movie was pretty entertaining 😳....in that i think Neelam lost her memory ...we missed the chance to see her with Sallu on Akhiri SalaamπŸ˜”
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasny

aap ko kya thqleef hai?πŸ€ͺ

mujeh bade takleef hai 😑