Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Gaurav Take Responsibility For Your Actions (Page 2)

pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasim75

well i always thought that Guarav was "gay" which is why he could not accept VIdya or consumate his marriage...I remember a while back he was telling the person on the phone that he had not slept with vidya...also when he was at that person's house (the one he loves) his mom shows up and he tells her that the person has cancer and is in the hospital...also his mom has such a dislike for that person when she speaks to them on the phone etc and she is bound on hiding the relationship...

I am also quite sure that Gaurav is gay. There are several hints in the show for example, Devyani's expressions when she heard Vidya might be pregnant, the way she looked at Gaurav, I think she knows very well that her son is gay.
 In India, many parents force their gay sons to marry in the hope that they would "reform" and as a result, mess up the life of the poor girl they marry the son to...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teri_susan

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvdekhunga

yes Gaurav is at fault i would say 40% by marrying vidya but one person who is a hypocrite selfish and a diplomat is devyani.i dislike her character.
She wants to "protect" her maryada (DELUSIONAL) by crossing any limit .
she knew from day one dat gaurav is never ever going to accept a girl in his life.she forced him to marry a girl.
and we know gaurav is a mommas boy,he understands his mom too well ..rememba that scene where brahma comes in than walks out of the house without even saying a word to devyani n gaurav just looked at his dad ...could c his moms pain.
If devyani was a true woman than she would not let this happen to another woman.

as bau ji said vidya toh gaaye hai usko bandh liya tune priya ko nahi bandh payegi...

Devyani kuch hi dino mein tumhari DELUSIONAL maryada tutegi

Yes Devyani is partly repsonsible for getting Gaurav married to Vidya but I think Gaurav is an adult.  He should think about the repercursions of getting into such a marriage. I mean his mother wants him to treat Vidya as his wife but now he is resisting it couldn't he have done this when she forced him to marry her. It does show he is capable of hin thinking for himself. He knows what he wants. What was he thinking when he married her that this is just  behavioural modification which will make his parents happy and make him more acceptable to his dad.

Agree Devyani is trying to project that everything in her family is a hunky dory but I wouldn't call her a hypocrite. She hasn't shown double standrards yet. She does feel Vidya's pain and even Priya's too for that matter.  She genuinely wants her daughter in laws to be happy in her house. She is just trying to protect her kids from exposing them to the true colours of her husband which is understanble as it will destroy her kids esp Aditya who idolizes his dad.

I agree with the fact that she should have realised what she is getting Vidya into when she got her  married but i give her the benifit of doubt. Knowing her character who is confident that she has successfully managed to hide SSP's ugly reality and project a happy family must have thgt she would convince Gaurav to forget about the other person and concentrate on his marriage

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kvva

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvdekhunga

taali ek haath se nahi bajti....
Isnt this hypocritical that she knows her husband is cheating on her...
n she herself forced gaurav to cheat on his wife!!! See this is what i don't agree with. Yes she did create the situation where Gaurav ended up cheating his wife but i don't think she intended it that way. She genuinely thgt she would convince Gaurav to give the other relation and start life with Vidya. I don't think she got him married saying marry Vidya for the sake of family but can carry on with the other relation. Now that would be hypocritical as she is victim of infidelity which is affects and she would intentionally want it for DIL
i mean yes as a mother she wants her kids to b unaware of the fact that how  fake n bad brahma is....
But i guess as a person she would never want her kids to idolise a person like that...as u said gaurav is mature enough n so is aditya.

I cannot connect with her character no matter how hard i try.
Its like marrying a corrupt and chauvinistic  male "pros******  (ssp) but still being a perfect happy family in front of people.Honestly i dont find any reason to lie to myself. Yes the SSP cheats on her and she ignores it but she is not the only one who ignores such act of infidelity from their spouse to keep their family intact. She could have walked out of the marriage but she could have lost her kids to that man. That is what the drama is all about how we break away from such clutches of the society and stick up for one's self respect. To be honest in reality at times some women who have self respect yet continue to live with such spouses for various reasons and kids is one big reason. Devyani seems to be that kind of person
n gaurav - m not saying he is doodh ka dhoola ,yes he is responsible for vidyas misery,he is spoiling her life but i guess him n devyani will have to pay a heavy price for it.

sorry for that "p" word but i jst wanted to explain my point ...m not bashing the character or anything.
tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index