India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Gaurav Take Responsibility For Your Actions

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I have always understood Gaurav's pain and the difficult choices he had to make but his way of dealing the consequences of his choices is annoying me. He chose to marry Vidya even if he was emotionally blackmailed by his mom. He is an adult no one would have made him go through the marraige procedure if hadn't eventually agreed but now he has started using Vidya as a punch bag to vent out his anger and today was not the firt time

I understood his pain as he was forced to marry Vidya even though he loved someone else. For this I sympathised with Gaurav but didn't forget that he wronged Vidya by marrying her. That girl had some expectations from her marriage which have not been fulfilled for no fault of hers. She didn't intend to to tell her mom abt her marital situation, she just blurted it out to convince her mother that she could not be pregnant. Even if she did share her fears and unhappiness with her mother whats wrong. Who can she share such things if not her mother. And her mother was completely just in finding about why her dughter is unhappy as she was responsible for this alliance. He had no right to have a go at Vidya. He should realise his actions are the cause of all this mess. He should be man enough and take responsibility for your actions. He has wronged Vidya by not accepting her as his wife the least he can do is be polite to her.

Edited by damon_biteme - 06 January 2011 at 3:28pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwals3chaudhTriniCharmnbostedshmuupiemsmekvvapisces16hp18nayhaj4rosegirl1suresh555EvashBarbie3143cherrypansyaleena1priyankumupalKiranSD1tvdekhaMillerrr88nami2811pyar-ishk-x-Reshu-x-

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_biteme

priyankumupal IF-Rockerz
priyankumupal
priyankumupal

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
I agree with you 100%....it's why i have such a dislike for Gaurav's character....I want his to man up and not treat vidya for badly...it's not her fault that he is in this mess....if he wanted he could have left home done something else rather than ruin a helpless girl's life....after he did it...now he's trying to find fault with Vidya??? really...he is my least favorite character in the show by far....even less than Rishab.....and though it's true Vidya shouldn't take her marraige problems to her mother....the situation is such that she really needs to confide in someone...she really needed someone in her corner....Gaurav should know that Vidya is in a situation even worse than him and support her...not get angry with her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_bitemeMillerrr88

Millerrr88 IF-Sizzlerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I agree w/ u.....he shudnt vent his anger on vidya....really disappointed by his actions yesterday....poor vidya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_biteme

Dastaan23 Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kvvadamon_bitemeMillerrr88

KiranSD1 IF-Rockerz
KiranSD1
KiranSD1

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Well like just like everybody, I guess Gaurav decided not to look into Vidya's perspective. And if this is true, then I just hope for Vidya, that Gaurav will just forgive her anyways, or have Vidya speak up for herself.
nasim75 Newbie
nasim75
nasim75

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
well i always thought that Guarav was "gay" which is why he could not accept VIdya or consumate his marriage...I remember a while back he was telling the person on the phone that he had not slept with vidya...also when he was at that person's house (the one he loves) his mom shows up and he tells her that the person has cancer and is in the hospital...also his mom has such a dislike for that person when she speaks to them on the phone etc and she is bound on hiding the relationship...
tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankumupal-x-Reshu-x-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index