Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

fantastic 5-~no we r not immature we r having fun (Page 127)

Royale11 Goldie
Royale11
Royale11

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini09

ria tell the approx time yaarLOL
i can't say that dear n kavya sweety sleep is all wat u need Smile chao

dmg_fanatic IF-Sizzlerz
dmg_fanatic
dmg_fanatic

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Royale11

i can't say that dear n kavya sweety sleep is all wat u need Smilechao
byeeee tc :)
minchi IF-Sizzlerz
minchi
minchi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Royale11

i can't say that dear n kavya sweety sleep is all wat u need Smile chao
D'ohriaaaLOL byeeSmile
minchi IF-Sizzlerz
minchi
minchi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Imran, Avantika tie the knot, to honeymoon in Thailand

Monday, January 10, 2011 | 10:50:17 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 2 Comments
Imran, Avantika tie the knot, to honeymoon in Thailand

Bollywood''s chocolate boy Imran Khan finally bid adieu to bachelorhood and married long time ....

Bollywood's chocolate boy Imran Khan finally bid adieu to bachelorhood and married long time girlfriend Avantika Malik here Monday. He said he is very happy.

The couple is off to Thailand Tuesday for their honeymoon but not alone - 50 guests will be accompanying the newly-weds.

Imran, who had been dating Avantika for the past eight years, had a registered marriage at his superstar uncle Aamir Khan's house in Pali Hill.

After the wedding, Imran came to his house with his newlywed wife in a black Porsche decorated with white flags with 'Just Married' written on them. The house was decorated with flowers and lights

Both wore beautiful traditional wedding costumes - Avantika was wearing a light grey lehenga choli with a red border and gold work and Imran was dressed in a black bandhgala.

'I'm not feeling married right now, it will take some time to sink in. I'm very happy' Imran told reporters after reaching home.

Asked how he felt after breaking the hearts of his female fans, the 27-year-old said: 'I've been in a relationship for the past eight years so the point of breaking hearts doesn't arise. Everyone always knew that I'm dating and was never single, so getting married is nothing new.'

Imran's maternal uncle, Aamir was dressed in black sherwani with self-print and a maroon churidar and his wife Kiran Rao went traditional too, donning a purple-gold lehenga choli.

'We are very happy for both of them and all our blessing are with them. I hope they have a happy married life and have lots of kids,' said a visibly elated Aamir.

The actor will be hosting a grand reception once the couple returns from their honeymoon. The date has not been fixed, but it is scheduled for the end of this month.

After the wedding, the couple hosted a quiet dinner for close family and friends at Taj Lands End Hotel.

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
i hateeeeeee coll m so tired DeadDeadDeadDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minchi

minchi IF-Sizzlerz
minchi
minchi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karan-007

i hateeeeeee coll m so tired Dead
go n sleepSmile
minchi IF-Sizzlerz
minchi
minchi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
bye
karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged

bye
alloooooooooooooooooooooooooo Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index