•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys I'm sure there are lots of dance lovers here. Who is your favourite film choreographer? Saroj, Farah, Vaibhavi, Shiamak or someone else? And what's your favourite song choreographed by them?
I looooooove Prabhu Deva and Kay Sera Sera was one of his best IMO.
Yeah definitely Prabhu Deva in Kay Sera but I don't know what other choreographers because IMO we need way better choreographers than what we have now

saroj ji is my all time fav...but farah, vaibhavi, shiamak n all r also talented...TBH terrence is one of my favs lol though he isnt exactly a film choreographer...

some of the songs r well choreographed...which we always remember...i think sheela ji jawani was done well among the latest...some of my fav evergreen ones are DTPH - le gayee and dance of envy, nimbooda , taal songs, all mad songs have had wonderful choreos frm saroj ji, kay sera sera, dhoom2 songs and i think i need to think some more..but these r the ones that instantly come to my mind...

one song with disappointing choreo in the film was beedi jalaile ...and even deedar de frm dus...both songs had so much potential but the choreographies didnt do justice to that

Edited by yipee - 13 years ago
i love farah's choreography
I love vaibhavi, but strictly for her western choreography. for classical, saroj is the ultimate hands down.
I enjoy Farah Khans routines. They are most fun.
Saroj Khan does well with classical and traditional.

Although my favorite choreographer of all times is Derek Hough. I wish he did Bollywood too. 😍
i dont hav a particular fav bt enjoy watchin songs done by farah khan, bosco ceaser, ahmed khan etc

as for videos, i loved prabu deva's work in 'mein aisa kyu hoon' from movie lakshya. i think he won awards for dat song plus hrithink roshan ws faaaaaaaabulous  in it

i also looooooooooooove farah's work in 'chaiyaan chaiyaan' dat my all time fav... srk ws awesome in it loooooooooooooooved it!!!!