Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

2 Situations - Same Haalat - Maaneet

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends,

I was looking at today's episode, the decision which Maan in a very short reminds me of an other, not the misunerstanding track, but revealing the truth of Dev's track.......

Situation 1 (The Truth Of Dev):

If u remember in that situation Maan was in hospital and Geet was in dilemma, as she has hidden the truth from Maan, not out for her own, but for Maan's health, but yet Maan later on insisted to know the truth from her, but once she uttered it's Dev, at first moment, he could as not believe that Dev could do this, not coz he doesn't trust Geet, but it was a shock for him, at that moment Dev came and admitted the whole thing..........

Situation 2 (Choose Between Geet and Bachcha):

This situation too in hospital, but here it's vica versa, Geet is in hospital and Maan the one in dilemma as he feels guilty and he is hidden the truth from her and that too for Geet's health, will Geet insist to know the truth from him for being so sad? Will she knows it from the doctor? Will she misunderstands Maan? Maan has the right to reminds her of the pervious similar situation if she misunderstands him (which I hope not), I want him to tell her the whole truth, but does she needs anyone to support this truth that he truely care for both of them?......

I don't think so......

Their relationship now is reached to a higher level, how Geet would ever doubt him? This would be natural that she would be sad, but not reach to ever hate that choice of him or hate him, how she ever can forget that he shed tears for the first time in such away infront of her in the hospital when they were watching the sonography of the bachcha? He was the one who cared so much for her and took her to the hospital for the first time for check up as well, did Dev or anyone else did as much for her? It would be a slap for his love if she ever insults him as she did in the pervious misunderstanding track, would she ever forget the way she apologize to him infront all last time?............
If she misunderstands him and insults him, I would say, she is never worthy for his love, their love already reached a level where they have an understanding level, trust, it's so bad to give a slap for it..............

I think by showing similar situations the CVs r trying to convince us that dono ka kismat ek hai........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@zee

you are right

at first she will definitely be shocked but then later it should gradually sink in her that..Why MSK took that decision
She has no reason to doubt his love for child. He has showed it in numerous occasions

They just cant have a big misunderstanding for this reason

But, MSK should tell her the truth immediately. Because they always have had an open relationship. though Maan had never told abt his past. but that was his past

But in their relation ship, he should tell everything to geet. 

and since they are not showing him telling the truth

I doubt what CV's are upto 
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome topic Zee, lets see let me post my take on this give me few k!

Maan's guilt, I just hope it doesn't come to haunt him on the wedding day, but I truly believe Geet will understand his decision, kuddi has become more understanding and she has told Maan she respects all his decisions in life, so hopefully Creatives remember her dialogue and all will be good! Also, how can a fetus survive without Geet! 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am sure she wont misunderstand him after knowing the truth 
If they show this nonsense misunderstanding again, then what is the need of all the trust and the way she was reading the maafi maangna letter in the hospital and the situations letter on, it makes no point, she can be upset and has right to feel sad, but not to reach in doubting in MSK, I was too very much feeling that, even MSK said it if I choose Geet then Geet might misunderstand me, well, he should at least feel too that their love is strong enough, he was put in situation and he has no choice and he has no way to think of it, I understand, but I am fed up of this way of fearing losing eachother on such ways, their love reached a higher level and the CVs should prove what they said by showing a trust and understanding between them, I would love to see Geet saying, I trust u on Maan, not misunderstanding him, but he should not hide the truth, he should be the one who tells her, even if she hears it from others, she might be sad, but but she should sit with herself and understand his situation, not insulting him as last time in the misunderstanding track, it would be rubbish and totally out of the character....... Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: 49erFan

Awesome topic Zee, lets see let me post my take on this give me few k!

Maan's guilt, I just hope it doesn't come to haunt him on the wedding day, but I truly believe Geet will understand his decision, kuddi has become more understanding and she has told Maan she respects all his decisions in life, so hopefully Creatives remember her dialogue and all will be good! Also, how can a fetus survive without Geet

@Red: This is thought a fool blooper, but it should be too used on defence of Maan by the idiot doctor.......

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well the kind of person maan is n the way he loves geet n baby geet misunderstanding him in this situation will b too disgusting.maan had no choice whether save geet or put boths life in danger.n about maan not saying it to geet seriously I don't think its necesarry coz alls well n maan did nothing mistake to clear it to geet but if doc says it in diff way or same like earlier maandadi covo hearing by geet n mu cvz better not insult maans pure love this time
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey neighbour😆

Well nice post. And agree with you that their relationship has reached another level, where they cant insult eachother, though this reminded me of another show(KYPH)😆

If she gets upset, its completly understandable, so maybe Maan should put this truth in a way so she get the purpose. But she should understand why Maan did this, if they have great understanding, there wont be any MU, but because this a fiction, and if she doesnt get hyper after hearing the truth then I will be surprised positively.

We can only wait n watch how strong their bond is
If Maaneet's marriage doesn't happen this time, then CVs ke liye khair nahi, they might lose all their viewers.....................
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very good analysis. I am totally with you on this. I feel the exact same way.