Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #24~ (Page 81)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
HAILA...mere neeji duniya mein no problems...too much happiness vonly...

So tahts what it is...

chal main nikalti hoon...jaake hubby ke saath koyi  fight start karti hoon...

Ciao gals...

OYE EVERYONE except Rooj becos she is good girl.....READ MY SS...uselessness ki hadh hogayi yaarBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209SairaaaaIFsKhanaktofeeeeskubareThe_May_Rose

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLOk over all a funny epi indeed...LOLLOLLOL and yes Saaz darling....Rahul was human today and loved him...I really do prefer this RAHUL. to the one with that horrible BGM.....LOLLOLLOL God knows...maybe the Khanak tornado effect...or a 360 degree change...by CV's or the effect of the scene shooting etc..I liked Rahul today....LOLLOLLOL

As for Shaan...aka KT he looked so weak....aww...my darling....*muwah*...Saaz my reaction too was like you...hes not talking to her picture but a poster...and what a lovely pic it was of Yashu too....LOLLOL Loved loved his monologue..the FB were funny....though...as two of them were Khanak's dream....LOLLOLLOL so how couLd Shaan imagine those...until and unless he had the same dream.....LOLLOLLOLLOL

Oh loved loved his smile...awww...his naughty naughty smile...uff.. *dies*

Hiten Kumar great actor indeed...loved hhim again in the scene with Khanak aka Yashu..both acted so well..love love Yashu.....her expressions on hearing Hiten Kumar movie story which was her past was damn perfect really....she protrayed ...to us all that the past still haunts her..is a part of her..adn effects her....

Oh and as for the precap...it can be a promo indeed ...as it happens so many times.......or it could be an actual scene..will have to wait and see though...loved Yasus expression...bang on....it protrayed all...her shock, her fear, etc Me felt for her....God she made me emotional....Cry

Now me can't wait to se what the CV's show us....I just want what Saaz you and Yumna said GroW*H in both their characters adn relationship...especially Shantanu.

Over all Yashu again stole the show, limelight....she was outstanding....ClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarClapClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209Sairaaaatofeeeesrooj-iThe_May_Rose

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Awww....Teech! You making all of us emotional Cry I love the lyrics of the sad version of rbo really heart-wrenching!

^^Saaz...I tell you YM does have something in her doesn't she! I mean what hooked me to rbo was her! I saw Kt previous show promo's wasn't really impressed or amazed by him! Ok you going,goodneend Hug

Edited by -Saira- - 08 January 2011 at 12:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209kubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
@ Beeni: thanks for the info and nahin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't know who did it! Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209kubare

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
@krishna!! i was waiting for you! i liked rahul today too he looked cute he acted cute he was just VERY cute! and i also like sam today she looked really pretty :) Khanak like i said stole the show with her last act! and KT well all i'll say is God i missed those dimples! i REALLY did!

garfield1209kubareThe_May_Rose

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@Teech love that song...awww.....after seeing Khanak today in the end and precap that came to my mind too.....

But as Saaz said sad days never lasted tooo long in RBO at all...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209Sairaaaa

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@ rooj: HAWWW you don't know whose siggy you were using! tsk tsk! the siggy maker will not be very happy!LOL aww honey just go to the CG and put up another one! hinna has uplaoaded LOADSSSS of her old creations again yesterday! on page 44 i think! go have a look and chose any one!

oh and btw i saw your post asking me why shaan had this expression in the siggy! it was because hinna wanted to keep the siggy according to the theme which was shaan ka itraana LOL

garfield1209Sairaaaakubare

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Hi Krishna and Rooj Hug

^rooj; will read your both FF and comment on them soon!Smile

^Krishna;love your pink font,totally stand out from all of us! LOL Being honest I just watched Karan's scene and the precap! So can't comment on the rest as yet,will do soon if get the motivation by tonight to watch the whole. I have to say the whole Shaan talking about the jealousy matter was like a hint to me that he might be the actual one who will go through this phase,poor soul doesn't know what is gone hit his life! Bless him...totally adorable Embarrassed when playing the guitar while looking at Khanak's photo more like a  portrait!

garfield1209kubareThe_May_Rose

Go to top