Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #24~ (Page 54)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Bye Bona, Priya, Shriya, Rafia and anyone esle who is online at the moment....Have a great afternoon and see you guys at live update timeSmile.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209bones88

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
I felt last week like a small movie really ...LOL ..The way it started with new year and Khanak talking to Shaan's pic and facing her fears on accpetance in family ...Till Shaan was around he never gave her time to introspect much on the surroundings ...coz they had eyes only for each other and occupied most of her thoughts  ... Day Dreaming

Her seeing KK...what contrast ..Boo and  Ada -Apko dead ?(My fav line).ROFL. K family ke liye eye opner that they have actually accepted her the way she is ...even if Madz and Boo dont feel any bhai chara ..but they can relate to her as KFD only...if she changes they get jitterry ..Shaan to baad mein react karega ...the entire family wud first as  nw they are  in a comfort zone when it comes to Khanak ...

Khanak decicion to do put bure khayal out of her mind was good ...Khayal achha tha ...but coz of her actions I could see poor Dharam and Hari lal  ,Madz ,Boo ,Sunil and finally Sam and maybe even Rahul had started missing Shaan too ...Tongue

Khanak very nicely handled Sam and Sam came out in open about her feelings ..Her blowing hot and cold and not accepting her feeling was not helping her ...and confusing us ..now go for it girl ...tadpao Rahul for all those fiancee lies and for making u go thru hell of that wedding planning farce so that he can see u break down and confess ...u along with ur boss Khanak have already started giving him back ...man Rahul's expressions on Sams reaction was Thumbs Up...

Sam and Khanak's implementation of 3 din larka in LOL ..Khanak dont know about Rahul but 3 din and Shaan in LOL

Rahul maybe he sent Shaan away but thinks he wants revenge but comes running for his wedding planner to Shaans place search for her ..Khanak nice indeirect way to provoke thoughts Thumbs Up ..Rahul 's changing expressions on hara bhara kebab said something about how deep in their heart they still want life to smoothen out and care for each other ...but are very imatured and as krishna would say bull headed when dealing situations head on ..

I could feel...."where are u shaan? " evrytime Khanak experimented her idle minds idea on themLOL ..

Duck and his crush on Khusboo was the other link which kept others in picture ..If I found Duck was not being normal ...Madhvi ,Sunil too felt that ..their expressions on Ducks ramblings in that door breaking scene was paisa vasool ...

Poor Duck ..Broken Heart ..You know when Akshay and Khusboo were hugging ,both were so good with that I missed u wala look and actions ...Thumbs Up ...

And Shaan ....aap Khanak se milne ke liye betab hain aur hum bhi for u to meet her ..she missed u lots ....we missed u too ..welcome back Hug ..

Nice to know Shaan has returned as a singing star with media and all..kuch to benefits hua absence ka ...Khanak wud be proud  Approve

Hope u all enyoed too ...

Edited by priya1209 - 08 January 2011 at 5:08am

tofeeeeskubare

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

lol
aatey hi analysis :P

garfield1209kubare

Xx.Phoenix.xX IF-Rockerz
Xx.Phoenix.xX
Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged

heyyy may,priya.............wats up girlsss???excited 4 tonight's epi???

i m damn excited.....u knw...betaabi......LOL

garfield1209kubare

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Heyy May, Priya, shamasallfav (sorry don't know ur name), teechHug me super excited abt today's shanak sceneDay Dreaming

@priya loveeed ur analysisBig smile

garfield1209kubare

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Hey Shaama ..Long time ...Yep me too excited ...

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeech ..Hug..anyalsis nahin pyaar hai ..padho abhi   LOL ...aaj pizza aur coke ke saath dekha 2:30hrs fultu movie enrionment banake ...

I can bet which was your favorite scnee ..a loved one in sun glassses ...and  all those flashing lights ..Tongue

Bona ...Hi LOL

May .left kya ? ....cya in evening

Edited by priya1209 - 08 January 2011 at 5:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Xx.Phoenix.xX IF-Rockerz
Xx.Phoenix.xX
Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
@priya:yeahh priya...rly long tymm......so tell me abt ur expectation abt shanak scene today??wat will happen??

@bones88:hiii.....i m shama....n u??

heyy teech....!!

i m thinking girlss...will this surprise rly workout??i mean...wen shaan will reach home,wat if khanak will nt b thr..n she ll b wid sam....D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Hello ladies *waves*

@Priya darling you back....*muwah* missed you and your analysis...*hugs*

All hope that we do get a Shank scene...I so badly need to see them together....LOL

garfield1209Xx.Phoenix.xX

Go to top