Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #24~ (Page 133)

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
@rooj Were you in MJHT forum?? Sorry I dont remember?? Confused Actually I joined IF just when MJHT had only 4 days left to end, so couldnt particpate at all in that forum.. Cry Would have loved to.. Anyways Im Nattie.. Smile Just read ur analysis.. Lol!! Totally agree with the whole analysis..

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=rooj-i][QUOTE=rafia 24][QUOTE=rooj-i]ok now to YK vs Shanak!

YK scenes or parts

first one is when both hug for the first time! Man they both missed each other like crazy! The way she smiles to see him and the way he is happy to be back (of course he has to show the sad emotions) yashu was more than happy to see him. 
wait did u think this was kt/ym or shanak? it was a mixture...this scene itself had mixture of both their scenes...u know u can express ur trueself on screen and no one would know, as the saying goes or i heard that in a dialogue. lmao
lol what saying u make that up  ROFLROFLROFL

the second hug was their part. 

The joke bit was their touch too, i believe. and then whole yaad part was def. them too. 

after he kiss her on the head, for a wee bit it was Karan and Yashu's discomfort or whatever u wanna call it was apparent. 
loool what observation yaar if it was any of us there would have been no discomfort ROFLROFL tu toh aise bol rahi hai jaise tujhe bada pata hai! Back off! lol ROFLROFLROFL on a serious note: we would just faint and dude it's not easy to be touched by a guy no matter how bold u r. ROFLROFLROFL aur agar guy is like KT then...ROFLROFLROFL

true say and if it was KT probably would have squealed and run off, but our KT must have enjoyed itEmbarrassed

i also felt that the way Shaan was running hand on her hair was something KT wanted to do on purpose. lol 
totally agree

and then when she smiles wide, that was KT and YM scene...stating it was their touch.
not sure felt a lil ott more shanak then yasharan to me wohi toh yashran tha...why do u think i said yashran because they were elated and it was their touch not shanak. when they are in character, there is no ott 

lol if you say soo

Yaad was def YM part as in the dialogues. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
@ Nattie: i joined the forum when there was like 6 months left and I was in the ARti camp and when there were 4 days left, i didn't go back. it was hard for me to go back to it...

WooHooHaha21

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Originally posted by rafia 24

Rain: there were 4 total i think...one side and 3 frontal
2 kisses, one hand rubbing to cheeks and one forehead kiss. lol
loool yeah typo on my partbut kisses i think 3 wait running to verify Wink

dude i did analysis on it! lmao word by word analysis! action by action! lmao
ROFL

lool not done such thorough analysis yet as i go to i get lost in that scene but 3 kisses it is Wink

arre yaar there are 3 total kisses, 2 hand kisses and one forehead...there is no 3 kiss! lmao if ur talkn bout his lips brushing the top of her head or nose then that doesn't count...

loool why does that not count ROFLROFLROFL fine total of 4 hugs and 2 kisses

dont ask how i did the analysis...i did. i watched and typed. lmao

and no it doesn't count coz it's not a full-fledged kiss waise even hands don't count coz Yashu kissed her hands and KT his ROFLROFLROFL
see I told u i did the analysis...
Rain main PhD kar rahi hoon iss sab main, panga mat le mujhse! ROFLROFLROFL

nahain baba ab main nahin karoonga mujhe baad main tumse sikne hai shanakism Wink

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=rooj-i][QUOTE=rafia 24][QUOTE=rooj-i]ok now to YK vs Shanak!

YK scenes or parts

first one is when both hug for the first time! Man they both missed each other like crazy! The way she smiles to see him and the way he is happy to be back (of course he has to show the sad emotions) yashu was more than happy to see him. 
wait did u think this was kt/ym or shanak? it was a mixture...this scene itself had mixture of both their scenes...u know u can express ur trueself on screen and no one would know, as the saying goes or i heard that in a dialogue. lmao
lol what saying u make that up  ROFLROFLROFL it's pink's turn now...im not making it up...im dead serious i saw that somewhere...oh yea now i remember MJHT, they had a play and in that Mayank was suppose to act as Varun and well his teacher told him to express himself as Varun...so he did and well it goes here too!

the second hug was their part. 

The joke bit was their touch too, i believe. and then whole yaad part was def. them too. 

after he kiss her on the head, for a wee bit it was Karan and Yashu's discomfort or whatever u wanna call it was apparent. 
loool what observation yaar if it was any of us there would have been no discomfort ROFLROFL tu toh aise bol rahi hai jaise tujhe bada pata hai! Back off! lol ROFLROFLROFL on a serious note: we would just faint and dude it's not easy to be touched by a guy no matter how bold u r. ROFLROFLROFL aur agar guy is like KT then...ROFLROFLROFL

true say and if it was KT probably would have squealed and run off, but our KT must have enjoyed itEmbarrassed poor guy would've been soooo embarrassed...u know he is a shy types...romanchik hai yaarROFLROFL

i also felt that the way Shaan was running hand on her hair was something KT wanted to do on purpose. lol 
totally agree

and then when she smiles wide, that was KT and YM scene...stating it was their touch.
not sure felt a lil ott more shanak then yasharan to me wohi toh yashran tha...why do u think i said yashran because they were elated and it was their touch not shanak. when they are in character, there is no ott 

lol if you say soo maine Ph.D ki hai ya tumne? ROFLROFLROFL of course im right...im telling u any OTT scenes are not scripted and hence they are their scenes! well most of the time!ROFLROFL

Yaad was def YM part as in the dialogues. 

rafia 24

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
@ rooj Awwww.. I can understand.. I know even I dint talk, I was like a silent member there but MJHT ending was the worst part of my life at then.. Cry I still miss it.. And I too loved ArTi but then with season 2 started loving SaJan too!! And became a MoNaya fan then.. But I still love ArTi/MayUr too.. Big smile Now my current craze is ShaNak!! Literally love them to the core!! Heart

rooj-i

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

rooj:
obviously im talkn bout the bed...not to mention the way his hands were roaming kya kya khyalat a rahe the...ROFLROFLROFL
Again i take a bow lol -cant find icon for it :(

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Rain: there were 4 total i think...one side and 3 frontal
2 kisses, one hand rubbing to cheeks and one forehead kiss. lol
loool yeah typo on my partbut kisses i think 3 wait running to verify Wink

dude i did analysis on it! lmao word by word analysis! action by action! lmao
ROFL

lool not done such thorough analysis yet as i go to i get lost in that scene but 3 kisses it is Wink

arre yaar there are 3 total kisses, 2 hand kisses and one forehead...there is no 3 kiss! lmao if ur talkn bout his lips brushing the top of her head or nose then that doesn't count...

loool why does that not count ROFLROFLROFL fine total of 4 hugs and 2 kisses

dont ask how i did the analysis...i did. i watched and typed. lmao

and no it doesn't count coz it's not a full-fledged kiss waise even hands don't count coz Yashu kissed her hands and KT his ROFLROFLROFL
see I told u i did the analysis...
Rain main PhD kar rahi hoon iss sab main, panga mat le mujhse! ROFLROFLROFL

nahain baba ab main nahin karoonga mujhe baad main tumse sikne hai shanakism Wink

aaja aaja...bohat hai mere andar Shanakism! koot koot ke bhara haiROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top