Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #24~ (Page 124)

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Loved Shaans worried look on seeing Khanak in the hospital all disheveled ..and lost....she is the strong one in their relationship, she is always there no matter what..what shock indeed..to see her in the hospital bed, and loved loved that look on his face when she takes his hands and kisses it, he was taken by suprise by that, it will definitely get him thinking maybe ..or he may Khanak whats worrying her....when she takes his hands and kisses it and brings it to her cheeks...love that so natural for someone who was troubled with her thoughts and vunerable at that moment and so ahppy to see the person she loves there...awww..

@Bold...Both were vulnerable today..and that scene was so moving coz seeing the always strong Khanak so defenseless made Shaan at a loss of what to do ....and whn she was almost in tears ,he was so trying to be strong and failing miserably  ....awwwwwww

Khanaks smile when he says she is pehle si hi pagal thi was so adorable ....

Edited:

Rooj - I feel that disshelleved look and hair just made her look more defenseless and vulnerable ..and the entire scene more natural ...

Edited by priya1209 - 10 January 2011 at 3:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21kubarerooj-iThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

Loved Shaans worried look on seeing Khanak in the hospital all disheveled ..and lost....she is the strong one in their relationship, she is always there no matter what..what shock indeed..to see her in the hospital bed, and loved loved that look on his face when she takes his hands and kisses it, he was taken by suprise by that, it will definitely get him thinking maybe ..or he may Khanak whats worrying her....when she takes his hands and kisses it and brings it to her cheeks...love that so natural for someone who was troubled with her thoughts and vunerable at that moment and so ahppy to see the person she loves there...awww..

@Bold...Both were vulnerable today..and that scene was so moving coz seeing the always strong Khanak so defenseless made Shaan at a loss of what to do ....and whn she was almost in tears ,he was so trying to be strong and failing miserably  ....awwwwwww

Awwwww....I want to post more, but my connection is awful....If I press like just imagine what I might sayLOL....Took me such a long time to post in the chaska thread....Uff....MPK....

garfield1209WooHooHaha21kubarerooj-i

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
May my internet is even worse ..I had to take my laptop and roam around the house to find a decent wifi access point ..Now when I  try to like a post ..It takes to top of page near the banner ..urghhh!!

Take your time but do write :) ..coz today had two high points in the story  in same day ....so aaj post banta hai ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21kubareThe_May_Rose

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

Completely agree thats what I Loved Lved about this whole scene...that they both were so vunerable and both were trying to give support and courage to each other...EmbarrassedBig smile

Yes and the pout when she complains about him not calling her.....awww...

Edited:

Rooj - I feel that disshelleved look and hair just made her look more defenseless and vulnerable ..and the entire scene more natural ...

DITTO...

garfield1209WooHooHaha21rooj-iThe_May_Rose

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Oh just wanted to add...just watched the epi again...LOLLOLafter a very very long time..watched an epi again...LOLLOLLOL

What I noticed was when Shaan enters ..the look on Khanak's face was was she hallucinating by dreaming about Shaan...just as she must have done by seeing suraj all of a sudden..then after seeing that the person is still Shantanu..she smiles in welcome.....and releif....

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
@May my net is liek dead...kind..does what Priya says and every time I want to post anything have to copy it and then keep refreshing the page till I can post it....urgh...but today ...am here and posting no matter what as...today was...a great day....LOLLOLLOL

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Oh just wanted to add...just watched the epi again...LOLLOLafter a very very long time..watched an epi again...LOLLOLLOL

What I noticed was when Shaan enters ..the look on Khanak's face was was she hallucinating by dreaming about Shaan...just as she must have done by seeing suraj all of a sudden..then after seeing that the person is still Shantanu..she smiles in welcome.....and releif....

I think it was also symbolic...She was praying for someone to talk to and low and behold, her Shaan came to herApprove.....

garfield1209WooHooHaha21kubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Priya: 

I know her physical state was such that described her mental state but the way Shaan was running his hands in the hair, im sorry to say this but due to Shanakism, my mind was completely out of it...i was only making it as a besharam jokeROFL but im about to give a serious inputs soon...

dont worry guys u know me, im besharam and serious at the same time. ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209WooHooHaha21kubare

Go to top