Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #24~ (Page 118)

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
KT is the epitome of expressions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209rooj-iThe_May_Rose

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

KT is the epitome of expressions.

that he is...or rather have mastered it now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamasThe_May_Rose

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
his expressions today stole the show
the concern in his eyes, his forehead

i cant describe it
looked as if hew as full of thoughts
of how she must have been without him

awesome KT
rocked it!

you felt like asking him to relax everything's fine

also liked how sunny's actions were contrasted with suraj's

brought old memories back
RBO seems to be back :D
keep it up CVs!
forget the rest!
keep this UP!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209-Simple-NinjaInPyjamasrooj-iThe_May_Rose

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Okay guys..posted my review on CCorner pg 124...yenjaiii

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamasrooj-i

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
One thing is for sure this one had SWJ direction written all over it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanak-Simple-kubarerooj-i

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
@Saaz darling it definitely did..for sure..it was SWJ ...and no one else...the flow of the whole strory telling was there, from great camra action to direction to every thing really. Hope this RBO that we got to watch today is here to stay.Big smile

@Priya darling...thank you so very much for the update dear...*muwah*

@All the besharam ladies....LOLLOLLOLhave fun..the biggest Besharam is missing and am missing her alot...Karishma....please come back soon.

@Veeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii WHERE ARE YOU???!!!! God I hope you are fine dear.....how are ypu feeling????

Veeni this epi is to die die die for..really many times over...

Shanak were awww...so adorably cute with the love they have for one another, the concern, caring, what an emotinal reunion for them as well as all of us who missed them to bits..
They again made us all fall in love with them....*Mashaallah* Touchwood....kisi ki nazar nah laghe in dono ko.

YM & KT...just briliant ...ClapClapClapStarStarStarClapClapClap

Can't wai to rad your take dear...LOLLOLand waiting for you to join me in heaven..as I am already dead and there...adn have gotten a cloud reserved just for you....WinkLOLLOLLOL

Nisha2garfield1209rooj-iThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Hello all....Bless ShaNak....All I can say is HMMDay Dreaming.....And as Priya posted yesterday, I extend on that, by quoting....

' Mere haath mein
Tera haath ho
Saari jannatein mere Saath ho

Adhoori saans thi dhadkan adhoori thi adhooren ham
Magar ab chaand poora hain falak pe aur ab pooren Hain ham
'Heart

Nisha2garfield1209kubarerooj-i

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Hello Everyone ...Hug

I had tarsofied to write "It was an awesome episode " for so long ...After saying ok ,good ,it just feels great cant tell you how much to say ..awesome!!!...Hope this stays ...LOL ..

The entire flashback ,the way past and present was played ,the way Khanak saw it being played in front of her eyes with Shaan's version of accident playing in her mind ..Her confusion of Suraj and Sunny...Glad the showed the expression of Suraj which Khanak always relates to smiling one ... Every bit of it was  ..Thumbs Up

Hats of to Yashashri for potraying Khanak's confusion so well .The way Khanak remembers her saying to Sam about Suraj and her anxiety why she is seeing Suraj ..and the incident at shooting and her time with shantanu ...Thumbs Up

Her wanting to share her confusion with someone .Sam comes to her mind .Many had said Khanak needed some girl of her age to confide about things..Today she and Sam showed a bond developing ..There has been a change from tum to tu .which is a progress .Well done again..Smile

Loved Khanaks thinking but only Shaan would understand ..It was so touching the way she said "Shantanu ko ktna bura lagega ki woh do din ke liye gaye aur mein Suraj ke barien mein soch rahi hoon"...maha adorable.!!!

Loved when Shaan and Khanak meet each other after eons ..Today had it all their love ,their anxiety ,their pain ,the happiness all came out as tears ..Just makes u emotional with them..their disshevelled look and that feeling of not knowing wheter ji bharke look at each other ,hug each other or talk heart full .....just  made you feel with them

That hug the way they tightly held to each other not to let go ...Shaan scared to death that something had happened to Khanak and Khanak scared why did her past raise its head when She loves only her Shantanu ..The tenderness of the forehead kiss Embarrassed .They way he could not complete the sentence "Khanak agar aaj tumhe kuch ho jata " ...said the story of what he went through from the time he heard the news till he saw her sahi salamat..and both of their  expressions on isiliye muhe itne dino se phone nahin kiya ..so cute....All of it Thumbs Up

Whn Khanak kisses his hand ..such a touching moment ..A vulenrable Khanak breaking down was probaly a first for Shaan ..He was almost in tears and had no words ..both were so vulernable and looked so adorable .they looked like a girl of 20 and guy of 24 who just got a scare and taking in the comfort of the person who mattered most.The fact that they had missed each other doubled the emotional quotient of that scene ..(I am glad  Khanak saw Sunny first Smile)

Karan and Yashashri were brilliant ,they outdid themselves again.Clap

CVs  -I know today had two high points in the serial and all days cant be same but please keep this thrill and momentum going ..Do things your way please as u always used to do ..coz thats the best  ..Smile

@Veena - You had asked will it work - if we leave the CVs thread for sometime and instead of us giving suggestions let them give us surprise and create magic .I know its too soon to say but I think it maybe  working Smile *keeping fingers crossed*

Edited by priya1209 - 10 January 2011 at 2:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarerooj-iThe_May_Rose

Go to top