Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
rooj  take care byeee hun🤗 I can't stop blushing at the way u have dissected KT/ YM scene☺️
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooj-i

Koot Koot means I have Besharmi in me to the core and it is waiting to get out! lmao

🤣🤣🤣

Hun you needn't have said that its evident
🤣🤣🤣
let it out apparently its cleansing for the soul 🤣🤣🤣

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Rain: hahahahaha of course it needs cleansing but im not in the mood to get it done right now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

main apni besharmi baad main laongi! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
rafia 24 thumbnail
@ rooj loool bhoolna mat 😉

besharmi is more suited to our tinda and keral one thinks
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rooj-i

@ Nattie: i didn't like it when Rati left and i joined to bring her back but i was a silent member since KS days and then joined when she left (which is weird) but i did very late either way I was there and discussing from time to time...

@Rain: add it to may's emotio-wish list

Awww.. At that time I dint know anything abt IF, din't even know what it was.. 😆 Neways I've been a silent member on this forum too.. After a month joined and then vanished again!! 😆 and now kinda back but with exams on head.. After exams which is at the end of jan I'll be here regularly.. Tab tak you will see me popping in and out whenever possible.. 😳 Neways it was good meeting you and everyone else too.. Will catch up with you all laters!! Byeeee.. 😊

Btw rooj have you signed the petitions to bring MJHT back with season 3??Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 13 years ago
rafia 24 thumbnail
okay my lovely ladies im off its almost 1am here and I still have a couple of lectures to go through🥱🥱🥱🥱 thats if i dont fall asleep.

Good neend, doophair, or subah depending on where u are loool
rooj-i thumbnail

Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

Awww.. At that time I dint know anything abt IF, din't even know what it was.. 😆 Neways I've been a silent member on this forum too.. After a month joined and then vanished again!! 😆 and now kinda back but with exams on head.. After exams which is at the end of jan I'll be here regularly.. Tab tak you will see me popping in and out whenever possible.. 😳 Neways it was good meeting you and everyone else too.. Will catch up with you all laters!! Byeeee.. 😊

Btw rooj have you signed the petitions to bring MJHT back with season 3??

sorry nattie i left before i saw this post...

u shud join in from time to time...im gonna be off too once jan starts...gonna b busy with school then...

no i didn't sign the petition...idk if it will happen...u can give me the link and ill sign it any case.
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Rain: Tinda and Karela will get updated too. don't worry
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hiya guys..

a quick note.. I have been very sick for the past three days... touch of pneumonia and have had high fever.. so hence have been MIA... If anyone asks please let them know i have been sick and hence .. i will try to be online on and off from tomorrow.. if health permits.

Lovesz.
Veena.
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Made this thread if you need it in the next day or so..
Please go to the new thread after you complete 150 pages here.

Thanks.