Users

Frequent Posters

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rooj-i

dude i did analysis on it! lmao word by word analysis! action by action! lmao

🤣ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

lool not done such thorough analysis yet as i go to i get lost in that scene but 3 kisses it is 😉
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Ohhh God!! Shanak will really not let me study for my exam!! Gosh!! Need to go and study.. Got next exam Thurs.. 😔 Ahhh hate it!! But anyways people keep savouring the moment.. I think May, Krishna and Priya are savouring it in their dreams!! 😆 They should and I will too as Shanak was mindblowing today!! Ohk I know I cant stop blabbering abt the moment and today's epi!! 😆 Neways, Im gonna be off in few secs.. See you all 2moro (hopefully if I turn up on time).. 😆 Bye rafia, rooj-i (havent met but will later on) and all others (waxe I guess no one else is online).. Neways byee.. Good neend...
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Guys.. sorry for the delay on my take... I ended up watching the episode again and again😍.. today this episode made feel why I lovee RBO soo much and why this show is class ...thank u CVs for time and time again for proving that 🤗 Firstly loveed the entire sunny and khanak scene.... the flashbacks too the presents.. a special mention to swapnaji for directing that sequence flawlessly👏 the effect of that scene left me shivering.... the way khanak was traumatized recollecting her past... beautifully executed⭐️.
Secondly the growing friendship between khanak and sam... I loveed the way  its gradually building it... and the concern on sam face👏.
Finally Shanak Scene😍 KT/YM u are just mindblowing👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏... the scene had everything... a shanakism scene☺️ realistic to the core😍.
The Episode was brilliant... after a very very long time I have enjoyed a RBO episode with that RBO essence🤗 and earlier I didn't want khanak too meet sunny first with a shanak scene... but the CVs have proved me wrong again...and I am soo happy they went with their creativity... I am now excited abt this track😃 I am sure the cvs are gonna ace it🤗

rafia 24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

Ohhh God!! Shanak will really not let me study for my exam!! Gosh!! Need to go and study.. Got next exam Thurs.. 😔 Ahhh hate it!! But anyways people keep savouring the moment.. I think May, Krishna and Priya are savouring it in their dreams!! 😆 They should and I will too as Shanak was mindblowing today!! Ohk I know I cant stop blabbering abt the moment and today's epi!! 😆 Neways, Im gonna be off in few secs.. See you all 2moro (hopefully if I turn up on time).. 😆 Bye rafia, rooj-i (havent met but will later on) and all others (waxe I guess no one else is online).. Neways byee.. Good neend...

good neend nattie or rather happy dream of shanak
and im in the same boat exams on friday, a lil more shanak then back to revision i go too😭😭😭
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok now to YK vs Shanak!

YK scenes or parts

first one is when both hug for the first time! Man they both missed each other like crazy! The way she smiles to see him and the way he is happy to be back (of course he has to show the sad emotions) yashu was more than happy to see him. 

the second hug was their part. 

The joke bit was their touch too, i believe. and then whole yaad part was def. them too. 

after he kiss her on the head, for a wee bit it was Karan and Yashu's discomfort or whatever u wanna call it was apparent. 

i also felt that the way Shaan was running hand on her hair was something KT wanted to do on purpose. lol 

and then when she smiles wide, that was KT and YM scene...stating it was their touch.

Yaad was def YM part as in the dialogues. 

rafia 24 thumbnail
😉[QUOTE=bones88]Hey Guys.. sorry for the delay on my take... I ended up watching the episode again and again😍.. today this episode made feel why I lovee RBO soo much and why this show is class ...thank u CVs for time and time again for proving that 🤗 Firstly loveed the entire sunny and khanak scene.... the flashbacks too the presents.. a special mention to swapnaji for directing that sequence flawlessly👏 the effect of that scene left me shivering.... the way khanak was traumatized recollecting her past... beautifully executed⭐️.
Secondly the growing friendship between khanak and sam... I loveed the way  its gradually building it... and the concern on sam face👏.
Finally Shanak Scene😍 KT/YM u are just mindblowing👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏... the scene had everything... a shanakism scene☺️ realistic to the core😍.
The Episode was brilliant... after a very very long time I have enjoyed a RBO episode with that RBO essence🤗 and earlier I didn't want khanak too meet sunny first with a shanak scene... but the CVs have proved me wrong again...and I am soo happy they went with their creativity... I am now excited abt this track😃 I am sure the cvs are gonna ace it🤗

hey bona we meet again yay 🤗
yeah completely agree it was a nice surprise now the emotional scene is out the way thoda besharmi ho jaaye 🤣🤣🤣🤣
ill leave that for rooj
rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: rafia 24

🤣

lool not done such thorough analysis yet as i go to i get lost in that scene but 3 kisses it is 😉

arre yaar there are 3 total kisses, 2 hand kisses and one forehead...there is no 3 kiss! lmao if ur talkn bout his lips brushing the top of her head or nose then that doesn't count...

dont ask how i did the analysis...i did. i watched and typed. lmao
rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

u didn't meet me in MJHT forum? strange...anyways...im rooj...
rafia 24 thumbnail

ok now to YK vs Shanak!

YK scenes or parts

first one is when both hug for the first time! Man they both missed each other like crazy! The way she smiles to see him and the way he is happy to be back (of course he has to show the sad emotions) yashu was more than happy to see him. 
wait did u think this was kt/ym or shanak?

the second hug was their part. 

The joke bit was their touch too, i believe. and then whole yaad part was def. them too. 

after he kiss her on the head, for a wee bit it was Karan and Yashu's discomfort or whatever u wanna call it was apparent. 
loool what observation yaar if it was any of us there would have been no discomfort 🤣🤣

i also felt that the way Shaan was running hand on her hair was something KT wanted to do on purpose. lol 
totally agree

and then when she smiles wide, that was KT and YM scene...stating it was their touch.
not sure felt a lil ott more shanak then yasharan to me

Yaad was def YM part as in the dialogues. 

rafia 24 thumbnail

arre yaar there are 3 total kisses, 2 hand kisses and one forehead...there is no 3 kiss! lmao if ur talkn bout his lips brushing the top of her head or nose then that doesn't count...

loool why does that not count 🤣🤣🤣 fine total of 4 hugs and 2 kisses

dont ask how i did the analysis...i did. i watched and typed. lmao