Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't want to analyse anytime soon....Just want to savour the moment๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.....
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I don't want to analyse anytime soon....Just want to savour the moment๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.....

Me too!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Doing that.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Karishma ..would have single handedly finshed this DT ...miss her ..and Veena's comments too...

Veena ..Get well soon ...

Today showed something  ...It doesnot matter which scene comes first ,juts in totality it should work ..and work like magic ๐Ÿ˜Š

I mean now I think if the CVs had come asking for suggestions and changed how they had perceived things ...we would have never known what they had in store for us .๐Ÿ˜Š

Just hope this continues and they have shown us their potential and now just make us fall in love all over again ...๐Ÿ˜† I sound love struck  to myslef ๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Bona ,Nattie (I cheated from other thread ๐Ÿ˜†)...we are all savouring the moment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail

@Priya - I just posted in the ShaNak AT....I think betaabi ahs turned into dewaangi๐Ÿ˜†.....

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Just watched the whole epi again with Shanak scene moreover....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Savouring them is what we all miss doing..

@Priay you said it dear....let the CV's suprise us as they did from the beginning...love it and yes its how the story is told an unfolded....beautifully done here.

Me off for the night..its 4 in the mornining here...

Good Night or should I say Morning or just plain Good Neend..and Sweet Dreams๐Ÿ˜ƒ

See you all tomorrow for sure....

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow Krishna didnt realise it was sooo late they're. aww magic of shanak takes away need. good need ๐Ÿ˜Š
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haila my analysis is epic long and i'm not even half way done yet...its been 45 mins. lmao
rafia 24 thumbnail
does anyone have any criticsm of todays epi or people just to happy with shanak and want to savour it until tomorrow lol
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: rafia 24

does anyone have any criticsm of todays epi or people just to happy with shanak and want to savour it until tomorrow lol

No comment๐Ÿ˜†
rafia 24 thumbnail
@rooj lol looking forward to reading it, want to compare scenes you thought were yasharan and shanak