Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
rafia and anisha... it was lovely speaking too ull bothπŸ€— Good Neend and best of luck with ur examsπŸ€— will catch up with ull tommorrowπŸ˜ƒ
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gud mrng girlssss...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe...i actually asked my question 2 veena..but answer frm all the sides....hehe...gud girlsss....kuch zyaada hi supporting....🀣but let me tell u 4 ur kind info. ki KT is mine...............!!!!!!!!!!!!😳😳😳😳😳

@tofees:all answers r same...y r u aside??y dont u feel tht shez nt a ksg fan??huh??
guyzzzz.....its confusingg.....!!!!but veena ne keh diya hai tho......kyun beenz??(i hope u dont mind in calling...πŸ˜†)

@rafia:yeahh...it ws actually a double entry...!!n rushad's ws totally unexpected...but karan ws just rocking last night....wid his killing sun glasses..!!just luvdd itt..😍

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Goooood Afternooooon now :)
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Good Morning everyone....Hope you have had a great start to the weekend😊.....Can't wait for tonights episode😍....

garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May πŸ€— ...Finally weekend and I could catch up with the epis today morning now tht i do have intnet ...was full 2:30hrs movie on Khanak's new year resolutions and how she is going about things in Shaans absence ....putting down my take on the week ..overall Enjoyed it ...and what a climax ....Shaan and Akii !!!!!! ..Karan is back 😊

Hello Evryone .πŸ€—..hope u are having a great weekend ...
Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya1209

May πŸ€— ...Finally weekend and I could catch up with the epis today morning ...was full 2:30hrs movie on Khanak's new year resolutions and how she is going about things in Shaans absence ....putting down my take on the week ..overall Enjoyed it ...and what a climax ....Shaan and Akii !!!!!! ..Karan is back 😊

Hello Evryone ...hope u are having a great weekend ...

πŸ€—Hi Priya....Great to see you back....It's a nice way to start the weekend....Sight for sore eyes, seeing Karan back and Rushad was just an extra treatπŸ˜ƒ....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Bye Bona, Priya, Shriya, Rafia and anyone esle who is online at the moment....Have a great afternoon and see you guys at live update time😊.....
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I felt last week like a small movie really ...πŸ˜† ..The way it started with new year and Khanak talking to Shaan's pic and facing her fears on accpetance in family ...Till Shaan was around he never gave her time to introspect much on the surroundings ...coz they had eyes only for each other and occupied most of her thoughts  ... 😍

Her seeing KK...what contrast ..Boo and  Ada -Apko dead ?(My fav line).🀣. K family ke liye eye opner that they have actually accepted her the way she is ...even if Madz and Boo dont feel any bhai chara ..but they can relate to her as KFD only...if she changes they get jitterry ..Shaan to baad mein react karega ...the entire family wud first as  nw they are  in a comfort zone when it comes to Khanak ...

Khanak decicion to do put bure khayal out of her mind was good ...Khayal achha tha ...but coz of her actions I could see poor Dharam and Hari lal  ,Madz ,Boo ,Sunil and finally Sam and maybe even Rahul had started missing Shaan too ...πŸ˜›

Khanak very nicely handled Sam and Sam came out in open about her feelings ..Her blowing hot and cold and not accepting her feeling was not helping her ...and confusing us ..now go for it girl ...tadpao Rahul for all those fiancee lies and for making u go thru hell of that wedding planning farce so that he can see u break down and confess ...u along with ur boss Khanak have already started giving him back ...man Rahul's expressions on Sams reaction was πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Sam and Khanak's implementation of 3 din larka in πŸ˜† ..Khanak dont know about Rahul but 3 din and Shaan in πŸ˜†

Rahul maybe he sent Shaan away but thinks he wants revenge but comes running for his wedding planner to Shaans place search for her ..Khanak nice indeirect way to provoke thoughts πŸ‘πŸΌ ..Rahul 's changing expressions on hara bhara kebab said something about how deep in their heart they still want life to smoothen out and care for each other ...but are very imatured and as krishna would say bull headed when dealing situations head on ..

I could feel...."where are u shaan? " evrytime Khanak experimented her idle minds idea on themπŸ˜† ..

Duck and his crush on Khusboo was the other link which kept others in picture ..If I found Duck was not being normal ...Madhvi ,Sunil too felt that ..their expressions on Ducks ramblings in that door breaking scene was paisa vasool ...

Poor Duck ..πŸ’” ..You know when Akshay and Khusboo were hugging ,both were so good with that I missed u wala look and actions ...πŸ‘πŸΌ ...

And Shaan ....aap Khanak se milne ke liye betab hain aur hum bhi for u to meet her ..she missed u lots ....we missed u too ..welcome back πŸ€— ..

Nice to know Shaan has returned as a singing star with media and all..kuch to benefits hua absence ka ...Khanak wud be proud 

Hope u all enyoed too ...
Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

lol
aatey hi analysis :P
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

heyyy may,priya.............wats up girlsss???excited 4 tonight's epi???

i m damn excited.....u knw...betaabi......πŸ˜†