~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #24~ - Page 29

Posted: 13 years ago

@rooj:kk.....i ws rly confused hearing tht suddenly...i ws abt 2 go out n check..😆coz i m still dreaming abt kt...OMG..OMG...!!!!!!!!😍

@beeni:seriously yaar...it was a rocking entry....n he only talked abt khanak..n his betaabi to meet khanak....n atlast his flying kiss.....i took it to my side....

hiiii veena,shriya n all else hr.................
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy KT's back! And so is Rushad! Double yayyyyy! 🥳
Karan is just gorgeous! And i loved his betaabi to meet Khanak! 😳

Heyyyy everyone! 😃
Originally posted by .-BalleBalle-.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy KT's back! And so is Rushad! Double yayyyyy! 🥳
Karan is just gorgeous! And i loved his betaabi to meet Khanak! 😳

Heyyyy everyone! 😃
Start makin siggies babe.. get bizzzieeee...😆
Veenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 🤗
Lmao 1 karan come back siggy coming right up! (not literally though...will take some time..im re-uploading some of my old sigs atm 😆)

HINNNNNNNAAAA! it's been ages since i talked to you!!! LOL! yaar sorry about the call :( my brother forgot to put the call on roaming and waising bhee my family mmembers are so kangaal they NEVER have credit in their phones! but i got to listen to your ACCENTTT!! that's like second best to listening to KT come back today! hinna details about our call in a PM promise :)

flying kiss? ab flying hogaya! LOAD already the episode!!!

Edited by tofeeees - 13 years ago
yeahh...atlast..wen he was abt to leave.....
i think it ws for us..especially mee...😆as we wer disperately w8ing 4 his cm bak...a reentry kiss...hehe...
JUST saw karan's entry *sigh* no wordds yaar! will you guys disown me if i say my eyes welled up with tears when i saw KT walk and talk?🤣🤣
Originally posted by tofeeees

JUST saw karan's entry *sigh* no wordds yaar! will you guys disown me if i say my eyes welled up with tears when i saw KT walk and talk?🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣.. haaai mere beenzzzz... that is ok!! Kushi ke assoo!!!
@beeni i can understand .....hota hain yaar...i was like with eyes wide open  not wanting to miss any expression from him.
i cant cry so easily but u are so blssed..u had tears...
@shama glad to see u yaar and Hina where were u and where is bona

?Iguess vandu is back too..(saw her post some where..

welcome all ....happy time for all of RBO/ShaNak fans(ofsourse Akki fans too)..wish karishma was there ..

and good night/good neend/gr8 day for all..

wish a maha episode tomorrow SIGH but kt is now only recuperating guess that would be asking for too much..

yea veena you;re right! i'm SO happy!!!!! Karan tacker is back in action with a flying kiss! the flying kiss was for US! khanak can get the actual kisses i don't mind but we keep the flying kiss haina veena?

veena is back, KT is back ub buss karishma kee kami hain *sigh*