Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

PareShaan Kiya Miss Musibut Ne.... (Page 2)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
@Rooj - You are making sense and the more I discuss this, I realise i have posted along similiar lines before.....

Khanak has always fears, becuase Shaan backs-down under pressure....Remember when he stopped her leaving, she even said he never stops or manoas her.....But I understand Shaan point of view, because he never wanted to hurt Natasha and thought Khanak still loved Suraj....

Thats one of the reasons why I welcome the Sunny track, even though it gives me the gitters ....Finally ShaNak will face their demons and their love will be stronger because of itApproveHeart....

Edit : Just remembered Shaan has hidden things too, Khanak found out about the jail, parents divorse, I guess he eventually told her about the friendship break-up......Guess their relationship is still evolving and like Sawpna Ji said the new track will make their bond stronger.... 

Edited by The_May_Rose - 06 January 2011 at 4:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarrafia 24kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
@ May 

Bingo at the last line! that is one reason I'm welcoming the track myself because I think there is so much that Shanak has left to discuss, which we discuss on their part. 

they both went on with their life like nothing happened. I think both wanted to just bury that pain and move on.

Yes Shaan never really showed Khanak something which she can truly have full faith in him.

I really do want Shanak to bring those emotions out again and discuss it and then bury it with a properly burial rather than the way they just buried. I really do think Khanak is not understanding the difference between Love and infatuation yet. she is still yet to find it the difference and I think sunny's intro would do that if the CVs handle it. I hope the CVs dont treat the track as a complete fun track but semi-fun track because i want them to have heart to heart. 

Edited: exactly he had hid things too but at least he told her and im sure he will bout the divorce too if it comes out...I am hoping for a stronger bond too!

Edited by rooj-i - 06 January 2011 at 4:25pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarrafia 24Yasharanrocks.Dilwale.kubareThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Loved discussing this, but have to go....Can't keep my eyes open....Just wanted to add, I don't think we should worry too much about Khanak previous feelings too much, as her love for Shaan is greater....But it would be nice to see her draw a clear line on the matterSmile.....

Bye!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
I agree May about her drawing clear line on this matter and that is what im hoping for...

iluvmanarkubare

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
nice post May...thanks...and really ms. musibat jo bhi karti hai...kisi na kisi ka bhala to hoti hi hai......and yes...i m also looking 4ward 2 see this Sunny track as it said that it'll strenghten our Shanak's relation...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
LOLLOLMay and Rooj you said and discussed all that I wanted to say too...thus saving me a whole lot of typing....LOLLOL

rooj-iThe_May_Rose

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
@ Di my darlings bothering u? lol LOL its ok we understand....the lazy syndrome is in full demand i bet!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

Go to top