India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

PareShaan Kiya Miss Musibut Ne....

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
While wondering if it was a good idea that Khanak lied to Sam, regarding Shaan's phone-call....And also Khanak's getting involved in RaSam's life....I realised hasn't Khanak always been like this?...
  • She left her house before her wedding, dressed as Gopi....
  • When she first met Shaan she wanted to break her fast and made Shaan hide the methaaii and made him somehow help her....
  • She left Suraj's house to get Champak and Shaan helped her hide....
  • She tried to help Shaan escape.....
  • She & Gopi tricked Hetal, so they could get Khanak's gold back to help Suraj's family....
  • She never told anyone about Mr Agarwal's threat....
  • Her challenged Madhavi....
  • Etc etc.....
Someone discribes her as a tornado, in one of the posts....And Shaan gave her the title of 'Miss Musibut' due the problems she always causes in his life....Like Shaan, in a way she is also impulsive?.....

He also calls her dramebaze and nautanki....Which he is himself, sometimesLOL.....I know she always means well, but can any good come from lies, even if they are small and plans such as, ' Teen din, larka in '?....

But then I know in ShaNak's case it's always, 'Alls well, that ends well'LOL....

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-piewel1111adeelahujuiluvmanarIFsKhanakrafia 24-YasharanArshi-purvi08adventure_gurl.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
May your right they're more alike then what they think, and as for her lying it just shows she's not perfect everyone has told a white/lil lie in somepoint of their lives right?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarYasharanrocksadventure_gurl.Dilwale.kubareThe_May_Rose

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

May...*cursing u for making such an amazing post and coz I have to go home from work now*

Im gonna come back and post soon as soon as I get home!

but great post!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkubareThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

May your right they're more alike then what they think, and as for her lying it just shows she's not perfect everyone has told a white/lil lie in somepoint of their lives right?

True Rafia, that's what makes ShaNak so lovable....They are not perfect, but they always mean wellSmile.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24iluvmanarkubare

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

May...*cursing u for making such an amazing post and coz I have to go home from work now*

Im gonna come back and post soon as soon as I get home!

but great post!!!

Thanks Rooj.....Looking forward to your post....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
May Superb post!!!

so here's my take to this whole thing...

you asked if there is any good in the lies, which benefit others....well this is actually a trick question because there is no proper answer to that.

Each individual has a different view of seeing things. I think sometimes a white lie is not really hurtful, especially if it's in the benefit of others but other times that white lie can be just as painful because u don't know how the other person will take it.

I try to avoid lies. I think in Khanak's case she has always answered truthfully (most of the time) whenever someone directly asked her (someone is Shaan) for the truth. Of course she didn't outright say the truth but she did in her own way. Remember the scene after when Shaan thought Khanak rejected him and didn't come to their date and she didn't really answer him truly but she did tell him that she never got the letter (big blooper on CVs part after that). She did say that she wasn't sure how to come when he had ask for Natasha and he was getting married to her. She didn't want to tell the truth of Madhavi for his sake but yet she didn't lie to him.

I think the phrase of "if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all" sort of applies here. 

I don't know if my post makes sense but what I mean is that Khanak is right in her own way. If she doesn't tell something then its probably she cares for that person. but i think some things are best left hanging.

however somethings are not like the letter or the zameen or stuff like that.

Do i make sense?

There you go May! Long post!
Rooj

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar.Dilwale.kubareThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

@Rooj - Good post and I think I understand what you are saying...Khanak would rather just spare Shaan the headache of all the tricks played on him and her....

But you are also wondering if these things are too big for her to stay quiet about....But then this is how Khanak is and does it matter so long as no one is hurt....

Did I understand you correctly?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

@Rooj - Good post and I think I understand what you are saying...Khanak would rather just spare Shaan the headache of all the tricks played on him and her....

But you are also wondering if these things are too big for her to stay quiet about....But then this is how Khanak is and does it matter so long as no one is hurt....

Did I understand you correctly?

absolutely you did!

and thanks...

I agree she wants to save him all the headache but still wudn't it hurt him if he found out bout it from someone else...I have no problem with her hiding it as long as he doesn't find out about it from others because that type of hurt is the worst. just like Khanak told him that it hurts her he doesn't trust her.

u know what i mean...trust in a relationship is sooo important. she trusts shaan and she expects him to trust her, which is funny because shaan does but Khanak has yet to overcome her fear... do i make sense?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkubareThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

Go to top