Homeless - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Her dad told her to pack her bags but seems she suffers from amnesia hate her she looks evil why don't her n ritesh marry coz they are made for each other both manipulative, like to scheme , both have nothing better to do than to sit n conjure up plans on getting wat they want n ruining peoples lives make such a perfect couple then instead of destroying other people they can destroy each other
no she is not homeless.

she is in fact living in Anu's house cos she is has no shame in her or what so ever.

Originally posted by -Obsession-

Exactly! And what happened to her dad forcing her to go back home?? Did he fall off a balcony and everything was forgotten? lol
HAHA...yes he indeed did and how I wish he had fell off with his shameless daughter🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by .Angel

no she is not homeless.

she is in fact living in Anu's house cos she is has no shame in her or what so ever.

i totally agree!!!
Originally posted by -Obsession-

Exactly! And what happened to her dad forcing her to go back home?? Did he fall off a balcony and everything was forgotten? lol
yeah it seems so πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the truth is even US people cant tolerate her antics πŸ€ͺπŸ˜•

and that's the reason they have cancelled her visa to US πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and her dad is also tired of saying her to stop behavng shameless

and living in som1's family where nobody even see her n hence he leftπŸ˜† may b as said by @ obsession he fall down from balcony πŸ˜†
She is a chipku yaa.. Doesnt wanna leave Onu's house...😑 I wonder if her dad has sold off their homeπŸ€”??? These days even he is in Onu's house..