Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

This is the Way... (Page 2)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkcarnation

If by degrading Rudra's first love, is the way that they are going to show that he will fall in love again, then I am utterly disappointed in the concept of Sangini.  If his ex-girlfriend is going to become a desperate hooker, and blame him for rape, then why wouldn't he fall out of love with her?  What nonsense is this? If the creatives thought that the only way to show Rudra developing feelings for Gauri was by defaming and butchering the character of Pihu, then they have lost their bonkers, because there were definitely other ways to show the Raga relationship developing.  By showing such C-grade behavior by Pihu, the creatives have undermined the relationship of Rudra and PIhu, and if there love was never true and just an infatuation, then there is no concept of a second love.  If Rudra was never in love with Pihu or Pihu never in love with Rudra, then how does he fall in love again with Gauri?  Confused

Please share comments and opinions.  Kudos to MIK and AG for a good performance today.  Loved the beginning of the epi where they are both staring at each other, and props to Gauri for sticking by her man. 

i don't think they changed her character that much...she always has been totally confused, and a "spoiled brat opportunist," (the character pihu, not AG !!)  doing what ever she needed to do to get what she wants.  her personality  already seems to be split...so i think what they are trying to show is the difference between the two women...pihu is an unstable person, and always was....gauri is solid rock, loyal but determined....i think in the middle of the pre-planned drama, pihu began to seduce him on her own, going beyond the RR/pihu plan...and when he rejected her it was how-dare-you for pihu...after all no one ever turns her down, she thinks she is the cat's meow.  (as they say)..  i don't think the word "rape" was part of the original plan...i think those were only the words of a jilted lover...and especially for someone pihu feels is beneath her in status, looks, class, etc. 

as someone else said, R was already beginning to see the beautiful essence of G's person, and when Dadaji told R he had hurt G it looked like he was truly concerned  

what i don't like is that R has become too passive, too reflective, and gauri...is pushing him perhaps a bit too much or in a wrong way....and starting to lecture him...which i hate...but maybe she always did , i just didn't notice. 

Edited by naava - 07 January 2011 at 9:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980VasusenaRadheya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index