India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

This is the Way...

pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
If by degrading Rudra's first love, is the way that they are going to show that he will fall in love again, then I am utterly disappointed in the concept of Sangini.  If his ex-girlfriend is going to become a desperate hooker, and blame him for rape, then why wouldn't he fall out of love with her?  What nonsense is this? If the creatives thought that the only way to show Rudra developing feelings for Gauri was by defaming and butchering the character of Pihu, then they have lost their bonkers, because there were definitely other ways to show the Raga relationship developing.  By showing such C-grade behavior by Pihu, the creatives have undermined the relationship of Rudra and PIhu, and if there love was never true and just an infatuation, then there is no concept of a second love.  If Rudra was never in love with Pihu or Pihu never in love with Rudra, then how does he fall in love again with Gauri?  Confused

Please share comments and opinions.  Kudos to MIK and AG for a good performance today.  Loved the beginning of the epi where they are both staring at each other, and props to Gauri for sticking by her man. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10mysticgoryfilms_RiaNa_

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Agree 100%...The creatives have carved out such cheap plot and easy way to make R fall out of his first love...What nonsense are they trying to show??that R had spent almost 20 years of his life on mere infatuation??? So now he is going to fall in love with G not because of G but as a fall back option since Pihu turned out to be such a creep anyway???By making Pihu lose her dignity, CVs have totally lost out on a chance of showing a great love story....Never seen a more a pathetic plot....Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10_RiaNa_

pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Yeah, it is an easy way to show Rudra fall out of love. Well, I guess we should be used to it, the cvs of this show don't like to take too much tension or employ their brains. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_RiaNa_

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
This show is such a let down...Wonder what an actor of Iqbal's caliber is doing in such a show where he plays the role of a mere ping pong ball in the hands of his mother, wife and ex-love....Rudra  has no say in the events happening in his life, let alone his house....All he does is give knee jerk reactions while the others royally make decisions for him, reducing him to a mere object....Even that little kid Jhumroo(?) leads his life with more authority....Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkcarnation_RiaNa_

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
@Pink - hmmmmmm interesting perspective.......

Re Pihu's character butchering - I think Pihu was always shown like this, so not sure if I am seeing a character butchering in this particular case. Remembering the episode way in the beginning where she just couldnt take R being happy and does blank calls to R, that does show her sadistic character.

I dont think R's feelings towards P is an infatuation - think he is in love with her. But doesnt look like he knew the real Pihu - but then yeah is it  real love if u dont know the person at all. Maybe he was in love with a Pihu that never existed. Anyway I am loving this track cos I love stories involving "the other woman". I am totally loving AG's portrayal of Pihu. Hope to see lead lady characters like Pihu without -vity. I love Pihu's character if you take the -vity away, very different from the boring mahan types.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KW_lovezAraamsupastarThamesriver

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I agree. however, I found y'days episode decent. wasn't planning to watch the episode but did because my aunt was watching, and it was ok. but today, I will skip entirely. or maybe just watch R scenes but will definitely skip that pihu rape crap. 

I have seen enough of rape drama in my last show that I watched. would not like to watch it again. they could have done this a very sensible and mature way. was really looking forward to the most important part of the show where pihu comes back to rudra's life. and a very beautiful track comes about wherein R has a dilemma with his heart & mind. the track we are supposed to be watching now is the track that will make R realize his love for G. but like this?eeeeks. disgusting Ouch

I just watch for MIK now, hence only watch the R scenes.

Thamesriver

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
i agree. I liked the new twist of p coming back into r's life, but i am really disappointed w/ their execution of this track. The issue of falsely accusing r of rape is totally uneccessary. I wud'v liked to see more scenes of r and p reconnecting over small glances or memories of their past relationship, then r feeling guilt or anger- u know, more normal stuff that happens when exes cross paths again (i had envisioned a scene where r and p laugh over an inside joke or talk about some experience they shared in the past...). But this all wud requir the cv's to think more and write deeper scenes and dialogues- and that is sadly beyond their capabilties it seems... Where is the writer who wrote the boat scene?? Who fired her/him?? I want r to respect, love and appreciate g for herself, not bc she is not pihu.

mysticgoryfilms

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Actually  I thought that R's feeling for P was an affatuation but he really loved her, one sided-love!
I think It' s not the fact that cvs are degrating P that will bring R falling for G.... We already know that R is attracted by G (the towel scene)... then he has shown first signs that he' started liking her before P's episode... finally in yesterday's episode he rejected P, why? cause he can't betray G.... he got another opportunity to be with his first love but he just said NO... even drogued and drunk! Because at that time, he has already choosen to be with G! He has always claimed to be in love with P and he would always love her...he should have jumped on this opportunity... and this shows that R has already fallen for G!Before he was struggled cause he wanted to fall for G but her mind didn't allow him to do so cause that would mean that he's cheating on P.... This rape track will make things easier for him and will allow him to realize his feelings for G and how she's important in his life!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index