lakshmiramdas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The person who is acting as Vandana in this serial actually has a little evilish look on her face dont u think??😈I mean, she could essay a negative role also very well...frankly i feel tat lookswise, she looks more negative than chanchal...So it wouldnt be a surprise if she's the stalker and ends up as a negative role...though that would leave with very few people being positive in this serial...Remember choti ma of Bidaai?Very few suspected her to be the criminal because she used to shown in such a positive light in the beginning...So this is the reason why i feel tat vandana also might end up like tat...And both are Rajan shahi's serials so maybe there is a connection...but personally i hope that the stalker does not turn out to be vandana cos like i said, there should be some good people also in a serial...by the way, this CCBM has started becoming a mysterious serial with so many twists and turns...and things which are actually disturbing...wenever viren is not there, there is too much tension around as he's the only one who brings love, music and comic to the show...πŸ˜ƒIn the end, if he turns out to be the stalker, we can expect more and more tension with no one to lower the viewer's BP!!!(On the contrary, i think many girls BP  actually increases when they see Kinshuk right???πŸ˜‰)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
with due reference to Purehearts postπŸ˜ƒ, I now feel the stalker is Keshav..🀣..it could be Nivi is not his own daughterπŸ˜†..he had a dream he would marry Nivi to a rich guy and get rich himself🀣..Nivi marrying Viren, shattered his dreams or Nivi marriied Viren, who is JW's son...πŸ˜ƒ
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmiramdas

The person who is acting as Vandana in this serial actually has a little evilish look on her face dont u think??😈I mean, she could essay a negative role also very well...frankly i feel tat lookswise, she looks more negative than chanchal...So it wouldnt be a surprise if she's the stalker and ends up as a negative role...though that would leave with very few people being positive in this serial...Remember choti ma of Bidaai?Very few suspected her to be the criminal because she used to shown in such a positive light in the beginning...So this is the reason why i feel tat vandana also might end up like tat...And both are Rajan shahi's serials so maybe there is a connection...but personally i hope that the stalker does not turn out to be vandana cos like i said, there should be some good people also in a serial...by the way, this CCBM has started becoming a mysterious serial with so many twists and turns...and things which are actually disturbing...wenever viren is not there, there is too much tension around as he's the only one who brings love, music and comic to the show...πŸ˜ƒIn the end, if he turns out to be the stalker, we can expect more and more tension with no one to lower the viewer's BP!!!(On the contrary, i think many girls BP  actually increases when they see Kinshuk right???πŸ˜‰)

I hv seen this actress ( vandana) playing a greyish role in some other soap. It was quite some time back, I don't remember which one, but she was a mean aunt. She did a good job. Even her hubby didn't know her true cols, all chup chup ke..... She changed from bad to good in that one, it can be vice versa here,so there is a very strong possibilty that she cd play such a character again.........
You know what, actually I'm getting fed up that they hv so many characters and only Viren turns out to be a smart cookie, quite unconvincing πŸ˜•
Nu_Adu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You guys are right. The actress doing Vandana's role was an evil woman in another serial (Kashi on Imagine?). And lately she's been giving some very fishy smiles/expressions...I am sure she'll be the next 'Choti Ma'.

Why else do you think the phone in Vandana's room scares Nivi? There has to be a reason why that room plays such an important role in this whole scaring-Nivi plot! And she was the one who literally asked Nivi to re-decorate that old room for her (when Nivi saw Vandana crying in there several weeks ago)...