Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Jan 6th: Aaj Ka Kashmakash (Page 6)

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

geet's studies should also b a track after marriage
den vicky d lost bro.........................

i so wish dat geet should b instrumental in bringing back vicky
and want to see sum cute devar-bhabhi moments...............

Poo, I am totally with you on this. They should also explore the theme of continuing education even after marriage and children. That will be such a powerful social message in itself.

Vicky's track may be the last one they will explore, probably after Sameera.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
i wrote it at sum other thread too

dat watever maan decided was right and practical................
coz baby is geet's dream and she has to live to see her dream coming true...............

god forbid if any case dream doesnt come true den if u r alive den u can dream again and make efforts to make ur dream come true but if u r dead den its d end of everything............................

sksg

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

coz baby is geet's dream and she has to live to see her dream coming true...............

god forbid if any case dream doesnt come true den if u r alive den u can dream again and make efforts to make ur dream come true but if u r dead den its d end of everything............................

I quoted u thats what I feel too.......good post sriiii

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Dol, Well Said. ClapClapClapClapClap

I agree with all points you make except the last one where you call your post BS.

I am glad to know that a little thing like a shooting star brought a smile to your face. As Geet once said, " Zindagi In Choti choti Khushiyon Se Banti Hain."

Originally posted by dolphinUSA

I think when Geet comes to know the truth, she will support him. Because, if he had chosen the baby, how would she enjoy the baby's love if she herself wasn't alive? I'm hoping the whole truth is presented to her, instead of partial truth.

No matter how much you are prepared for the worst, when the moment comes, you will do what your heart says. Heart always wins over mind. In either case, it was his loss. At one hand he loses Geet's faith and truth and therefore her...on the other hand he loses Geet. So either way, it was a lost battle for him. That's why, even after being prepared, his instinct said Geet....he said it without missing a beat...without any thought. Can you imagine what he must go through that time so make such a decision? No one can cope with the fear of losing your beloved...he is no different than the rest. He has a heart, which beats for his lady love, and when he saw her fading away, he reached out his hand to save her. It's really that simple.

The other reason why Geet will understand him is because she acknowledged the fact that the taveez saved them both. Maan saved Geet and the taveez that HE brought saved the baby. So I doubt there is any reason for her to accuse him. If she does, she will be the biggest fool. But I somehow feel she won't. Or maybe that's what I'm secretly hoping.

The music today was rocking again. They even played a new one...

Brij will be caught because he won't be able to control his anger, just like the way he confessed him doing channi's murder or his confession in front of all the villagers. His anger will take him down.

Arjun will now start showing his true colors and implementing his plan. Now that he has won Annie's trust, he think he has a clear way. I'm hoping to see something tomorrow.

Sangeet - I REALLY hope they dance on Muaja hi mauja from Jab We Met. It's just too apt for their sangeet.

I know you are tired of reading my BS, but one last thing. I saw a shooting star today...and for some weird reason, a smile crept on my lips.

radev2010_Invincible_

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sksg_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Very aptly put. But, scars of such wounds are very difficult to heal or hide. I know from personal experience. My sister had to go through a miscarriage before she could have a kid finally. She is a doctor and yet, that experience had a very severe psychological effect on her. So, how much ever understanding one can be, somethings still hurt. It is how she handles it that has to be different. Even I feel that Geet will not blame Maan for the decision ultimately, but it is bound to hurt her all the same, especially when she first comes to know about it. How CVs are going to balance this point is to be seen.

_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Partner I said nothing different from what you said. I just read your post...I wish I had read it before...I wouldn't have had to type so much....lol

You just elaborated on the more sensitive points and made it more better in the process.

_Invincible_

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sksg_Invincible_

Go to top