Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Jan 6th: Aaj Ka Kashmakash (Page 4)

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by pooja83

i guess it would b a tie if dey compete or maan will lose intentionally to make geet happy............................

That is more likely to happen .............  such a obliging pathidev kismathwalon ko hi milta hain.............

dats why maan is mr. dreamyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

If Maan and Geet were to have a dance competition, who will win? I somehow have a feeling (after watching today's precap) that they are going to have a "Mehendi Laga Ke Rehna" kind of a song/dance for their sangeet.

I want Maine Pyaar Kiya type antaakshari.....lol except the condition/shart would be different...since they have already said the teen labz LOL

That gives me a thought. Maybe I will get kicked for suggesting this. But, will brave it.

Maybe Miss Party Girl will make another appearance and try to chipkofy with Maan, Geet gets angry and he goes after her to manofy her, all in the same song. Should be made out to be a funny sequence like MPK.

_Invincible_

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

That gives me a thought. Maybe I will get kicked for suggesting this. But, will brave it.

Maybe Miss Party Girl will make another appearance and try to chipkofy with Maan, Geet gets angry and he goes after her to manofy her, all in the same song. Should be made out to be a funny sequence like MPK.

I won't...but prolly Poo will kick you....because she looooooooooves the party girl...whom she very lovingly calls creepy girl LOL

But I like the idea. Although I think this will be more apt for AAT - Annie-Arjun-Tasha Tongue

Ahhhhhhhhh..........  Don't even suggest it. I don't want AA to attempt to steal Maaneet's thunder and end up discharging the episode's magic and wonder.

_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
AA cant dance sala....................

coz 1 A is planner so he isnt supposed to
and another A is horrible as such....................

sksg

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

I have some bhery bhery interesting ideas brewing in my mind. Unfortunately it's all about Geet-Maan MU Disapprove

For starters....NT comes to the shaadi under the pretext that she has come to see her brother's work. Geet will retort saying she cannot be here because of the court order and that's when she will know Maan withdrew all charges against NT....oh my poor Geet.....someone give me her address..I'll go kidnap her and Maan...and send them to Africa.

You know why Africa right? I always stick to my word Silly

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
let me bring my talwar..........................................

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Have been going through Vinuji's latest post. Following phrases stand out. What are your views about these points? what is it that we are being asked to think beyond what we are told to think?

whatever you guys have seen so far through out the show is just half version of it..

but as forr now the main focus is on MANEET 's BIG FAT WEDDING... so you know sometimes when you are tooo engrossed with certain subject/things.. eventually it will effects others nd it shows apparently..  basically it's more like playing with time till the wedding finally taking place.. BRIJ's comeback will be high pointss in Maneet's big fat wedding.. Again, don't see it in negative perspective.. see it in different dimensional with whole new perspective ... Just dont be mad if something happens, but dont get offended if nothing happens.. Try to think beyond what you were told to think..

_Invincible_

Go to top