Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If Maan and Geet were to have a dance competition, who will win? I somehow have a feeling (after watching today's precap) that they are going to have a "Mehendi Laga Ke Rehna" kind of a song/dance for their sangeet.
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i guess it would b a tie if dey compete or maan will lose intentionally to make geet happy............................
Originally posted by: sksg

If Maan and Geet were to have a dance competition, who will win? I somehow have a feeling (after watching today's precap) that they are going to have a "Mehendi Laga Ke Rehna" kind of a song/dance for their sangeet.

I want Maine Pyaar Kiya type antaakshari.....lol except the condition/shart would be different...since they have already said the teen labz 😆
sksg thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja83

i guess it would b a tie if dey compete or maan will lose intentionally to make geet happy............................

That is more likely to happen .............  such a obliging pathidev kismathwalon ko hi milta hain.............
_Invincible_ thumbnail

That is more likely to happen .............  such a obliging pathidev kismathwalon ko hi milta hain.............

dats why maan is mr. dreamyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
sksg thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

I want Maine Pyaar Kiya type antaakshari.....lol except the condition/shart would be different...since they have already said the teen labz 😆

That gives me a thought. Maybe I will get kicked for suggesting this. But, will brave it.

Maybe Miss Party Girl will make another appearance and try to chipkofy with Maan, Geet gets angry and he goes after her to manofy her, all in the same song. Should be made out to be a funny sequence like MPK.

That gives me a thought. Maybe I will get kicked for suggesting this. But, will brave it.

Maybe Miss Party Girl will make another appearance and try to chipkofy with Maan, Geet gets angry and he goes after her to manofy her, all in the same song. Should be made out to be a funny sequence like MPK.

I won't...but prolly Poo will kick you....because she looooooooooves the party girl...whom she very lovingly calls creepy girl 😆

But I like the idea. Although I think this will be more apt for AAT - Annie-Arjun-Tasha 😛
sksg thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

I won't...but prolly Poo will kick you....because she looooooooooves the party girl...whom she very lovingly calls creepy girl 😆

But I like the idea. Although I think this will be more apt for AAT - Annie-Arjun-Tasha 😛

Ahhhhhhhhh..........  Don't even suggest it. I don't want AA to attempt to steal Maaneet's thunder and end up discharging the episode's magic and wonder.
_Invincible_ thumbnail
AA cant dance sala....................

coz 1 A is planner so he isnt supposed to
and another A is horrible as such....................
I have some bhery bhery interesting ideas brewing in my mind. Unfortunately it's all about Geet-Maan MU 😒

For starters....NT comes to the shaadi under the pretext that she has come to see her brother's work. Geet will retort saying she cannot be here because of the court order and that's when she will know Maan withdrew all charges against NT....oh my poor Geet.....someone give me her address..I'll go kidnap her and Maan...and send them to Africa.

You know why Africa right? I always stick to my word ðŸĪŠ