India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Obvious Blooper (Page 2)

raman1921 Senior Member
raman1921
raman1921

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
I also noticed that i was like when did mann see all this cv's don't know how closely we watch the show....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXX

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
    I think each n every thing, cv are not showing to viewers but as per their relationship Geet might have told him evrey thing, its ok , I think they just want to show us that maan know everything, jab geet police ko story boli that time it was mute to us, we don't know what full story she told them. Maan ne Anny ko NT ke bare main kuchh nahi bataya per kal ke episode se clear tha she knows everyhting, just like they have not shown us how dadi came to know about preganacy, this is similar kind of case, so I don't think any mistake here. hamesha hum episode main mistake nikalte rahte hai,bechare CV bhi pareshan ho jate honge pad ker. no offence ,just my POV

Edited by alovi_21 - 06 January 2011 at 6:40pm

XXaquafireXX

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
I dont want to consider it as blopper.... may be to show that he was thinking about how Geet stood against her family just for her baby they showed all that.... LOL

XXaquafireXX

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
 So obvious huh! Is it not amazing how the cvs are looking past these obvious, blaring in your face bloopers and allowing them to be a consistent part of the show! The fact that these are not Maan's scenes was the first thought that came to the head when they were showing these scenes. Agar Maan apne saath sirf yeh dialogues karta taur soctha Geet ki struggle ke bare mein, to bhi bahut effective rehta.
Kheir, that said, this one wan not actually that bad, cause we can take it either way and live with the justification. Parso wala blooper was unable to bear. Thik hai. Raat gayi, baat gayi.

Good observation though. Glad you brought it up

XXaquafireXX

^orpita^ Senior Member
^orpita^
^orpita^

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
i blv everyone has noticed that Tongue but what i understood is that CV's were trying to show that geet had told maan all these and maan knows those situations and he was trying to cisualize Tongue

XXaquafireXX

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
   I think each n every thing, cv are not showing to viewers but as per their relationship Geet might have told him evrey thing, its ok , I think they just want to show us that maan know everything, jab geet police ko story boli that time it was mute to us, we don't know what full story she told them. Maan ne Anny ko NT ke bare main kuchh nahi bataya per kal ke episode se clear tha she knows everyhting, just like they have not shown us how dadi came to know about preganacy, this is similar kind of case, so I don't think any mistake here. hamesha hum episode main mistake nikalte rahte hai,bechare CV bhi pareshan ho jate honge pad ker. no offence ,just my POV 

Good point, yes same justification one can easily reach, hence no reason to make it into a big deal. The story just does not flow well, that's all. But can very well live with it. 
I think, CVs cannot afford to be super sensitive to criticism. They would be tougher given their line of work. Aur hum sab praise bhi utne hi chaaav se bat-te hai. We literally go gaga over their stars, their storyline, their show, over Nissar's direction. To phir, sach bolne mein kyu harz ho. We love this show and hence feel it is a part of us, hai na. Wink

XXaquafireXX

maneer_forever Groupbie
maneer_forever
maneer_forever

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unknownangel86

Originally posted by Lucy1

Yes, they do the same when they show Maan's flashbacks of the taveez. He was never there when Geet was first given the taveez by that babaji (I am sure) and yet they keep showing it...
i think the tavez given by babaji and maan's flashback of taveez was for the audience i dont think maan had flashback of taveez he wld just luk at taveez n in background flashback was for the audience... n i think today too in flashback geet must have told him entire story which is not shown to us... like if a girl is in similar situation she wld say it wat happened in short cut but obvisiously she wld tell the entire story at peace... they dont need to show to audience that she spoke to maan abt it in detail... showing flashback was for audience to come to conlusion that he knows every detail of geet's life... thats how much pure their relationship is....

I agree with the view..

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
I agree that they work hard to make GHSP the way it is, and don't get me wrong I love the show, but logic cannot keep getting thrown out the window like this! We aren't stupid people who watch this show, but obvious mistakes like this aren't proffesional. Also to point out, us as being the audience most of the time gets to see each characters point of view so when they showed Maan's flashback today it felt choppy to me. my POV. oh well, i hope CVs dont make big blunders like that again....
LOVE YA MAANEET MUAHHH!!!

sarrm

Go to top