India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

HATS OFF YASHASHRI MASURKAR (Page 6)

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
khanak was absolutely awesome last week!!!.......yashu, u r gr8 actress!!...
khanak ki jai!!...lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21iluvmanar

adeelahuju Goldie
adeelahuju
adeelahuju

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
no doubt yashu is brilliant actress... and enact her role sooooooo beautifully i am fida on khanak literally  ... she is gorgeous and one of the finest actress in the industry..

Edited by adeelakhokar - 07 January 2011 at 9:25am

WooHooHaha21iluvmanar

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Ok I'm back with my two bits!

so I wanted to make a post on Yashu's fab acting but u beat me to it but koi baat nahi! ill make it now!

For the past week Yashu has been phenomenal!

She has so much talent in her that my appreciation is not enough.

Let's go to her acting skills for the past 10 days (more?)

we all know as Khanak she is great but then there are so many roles to Khanak itself.

1. The Masti-childish Khanak, which we first saw when she left the home and went to Duck's Cafe. She was full of Masti there! even though she was trying to act out, the nautanki part but she was in full on Masti! Yashu again did so well playing that role! each part made me feel like it was a real character not reel!

2. The responsible Khanak: she showed such mature and responsible ways when talking to her MIL and FIL! She was fab! She tried to hold the party and she did it fabulously as the perfect DIL! She tried to be part of the family by being there for them. Yashu was great!

3. As the missing wife. This was soo good. In fact too good that I could feel her missing Shaan and even Yashu missing Karan! She emoted her emotions so good. The tears, the yaadein, the talk...everything was perfect to T.

4. This one really showed Yashu's amazing acting skills: the dream sequence! She did it so well that even we felt that we prefer the simple, lovable Khanak. Although Yashu was fab in doing what she did but we didn't like this Khanak at all! That tells how good of an actor or actress is when they are able to convince the audience of what they are trying to show! Yashu looked amazingly Hot tho!

5. Irritating Khanak: the whole Rahul Scene...I swear it was very irritating that I felt like jumping in the T.V. and telling Khanak to back off the man! and stop interfering! Again Yashu was amazing!

6. Khanak's Incharge-Don't cross me! This was def. the cake! She was absolutely amazing in showing the girl who wants to help another girl and she took full charge by showing sam that Rahul is not doing what he is saying. She is teaching Sam to take charge.

so like I said my appreciation is not enough to applaud Yashu for amazing acting and for amazing week! She truly carried each day of the show on her shoulders! Clap

ROOJ FANTABULOUS!!! I really think you nailed it with this analysis....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21iluvmanardestinylovekubarerooj-i

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
ROOJ u said it all..WOW superb analysis.Yashu understands the needs of the character so well and makes it so real and appealing to us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21iluvmanarsaaazrooj-i

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Lovely post!! She needs to be applauded!! Clap She's been too great!! To be honest guys I can imagine Yashashree in so many other roles but other than Yashu I cant imagine anyone who could portray the character of Khanak with immense purity and love!! Embarrassed Love Khanak too much!! And Kudooosss to Yashu for portraying Khanak in the bestest manner and making us love her soo much!! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarYasharanrocksrooj-i

shanakrocks1 Senior Member
shanakrocks1
shanakrocks1

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Originally posted by rooj-i

Ok I'm back with my two bits!

so I wanted to make a post on Yashu's fab acting but u beat me to it but koi baat nahi! ill make it now!

For the past week Yashu has been phenomenal!

She has so much talent in her that my appreciation is not enough.

Let's go to her acting skills for the past 10 days (more?)

we all know as Khanak she is great but then there are so many roles to Khanak itself.

1. The Masti-childish Khanak, which we first saw when she left the home and went to Duck's Cafe. She was full of Masti there! even though she was trying to act out, the nautanki part but she was in full on Masti! Yashu again did so well playing that role! each part made me feel like it was a real character not reel!

2. The responsible Khanak: she showed such mature and responsible ways when talking to her MIL and FIL! She was fab! She tried to hold the party and she did it fabulously as the perfect DIL! She tried to be part of the family by being there for them. Yashu was great!

3. As the missing wife. This was soo good. In fact too good that I could feel her missing Shaan and even Yashu missing Karan! She emoted her emotions so good. The tears, the yaadein, the talk...everything was perfect to T.

4. This one really showed Yashu's amazing acting skills: the dream sequence! She did it so well that even we felt that we prefer the simple, lovable Khanak. Although Yashu was fab in doing what she did but we didn't like this Khanak at all! That tells how good of an actor or actress is when they are able to convince the audience of what they are trying to show! Yashu looked amazingly Hot tho!

5. Irritating Khanak: the whole Rahul Scene...I swear it was very irritating that I felt like jumping in the T.V. and telling Khanak to back off the man! and stop interfering! Again Yashu was amazing!

6. Khanak's Incharge-Don't cross me! This was def. the cake! She was absolutely amazing in showing the girl who wants to help another girl and she took full charge by showing sam that Rahul is not doing what he is saying. She is teaching Sam to take charge.

so like I said my appreciation is not enough to applaud Yashu for amazing acting and for amazing week! She truly carried each day of the show on her shoulders! Clap

ROOJ FANTABULOUS!!! I really think you nailed it with this analysis....

meri dil ki baat keh di tume.....great analysis.....yashu should be awareded for her acting skills....non can do khanak the way she does......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21iluvmanarrooj-i

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

Ok!! Friends.....'critiquing' is now such an integral part of I, me, myself LOL, that I'm forced to approach this topic on similar lines.......

What I absolutely adore about Yashu......

1) Her simplicity......so absolutely refreshing in todays plastic, disposable times!!!! 
2) Her 'natural' acting skills......is blessed with the gifted ability to emote, something that she shares in common with KT......the raaz to the brilliant ShaNak chemistry, physics, biology, anthropology; 'logy'cal and otherwise!!WinkLOL 
3) Her genuineness as an actor.......the key to her bringing out the best in all her co-stars, the not so bright ones, included!!!Tongue
4) Her selflessnes as an actor and also probably as a human being......a major reason behind the ShaNak "action-reaction" moments being legendary by now!!Day DreamingBig smile
5) Her versatility.......brilliant in the all-powerful 'feminist' scenes (read: emotional outbursts post-Suraj's death......done with complete conviction, yet 'understated'!!), and equally at ease at the other end of the spectrum.....superlative comic timing!!.....would even go to the extent of saying that KTs comic skills have been honed greatly due to Yashu's brilliant timing!!!
6) Great natural command over the Hindi language......a huge asset in the career path she's chosen for herself!!
7) Her genuiness as a human being......a repetition of something I've already stated before.....naah, not quite.....a thorough QC (quality check necessary!!!)Tongue......had mentioned her genuineness as an actor the first time and her genuineness as a human being this time around!!!....a clear testament of the latter.....her genuine smile that reaches her eyes!!!!

What Yashu could work upon......

1) Her diction......despite her super command over Hindi, her diction could get better......
2) Her versatility.....she is a talented performer....NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT!!!........could expand her horizons, though......her trademark natural ease absent in the portrayal of KK, a case in point.

So that sums it up for me, Friends.....Total Score....7 versus 2!!!!

Yashu's a CLEAR WINNER!!!

ClapClapClap

Keep up the good work, girl!!!!

Edited by dr.dsr - 07 January 2011 at 9:10pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1iluvmanarsaaaztvrasikaYasharanrockssnehapatrokubarerooj-i

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr.dsr

Ok!! Friends.....'critiquing' is now such an integral part of I, me, myself LOL, that I'm forced to approach this topic on similar lines.......

What I absolutely adore about Yashu......

1) Her simplicity......so absolutely refreshing in todays plastic, disposable times!!!! 
2) Her 'natural' acting skills......is blessed with the gifted ability to emote, something that she shares in common with KT......the raaz to the brilliant ShaNak chemistry, physics, biology, anthropology; 'logy'cal and otherwise!!WinkLOL 
3) Her genuineness as an actor.......the key to her bringing out the best in all her co-stars, the not so bright ones, included!!!Tongue
4) Her selflessnes as an actor and also probably as a human being......a major reason behind the ShaNak "action-reaction" moments being legendary by now!!Day DreamingBig smile
5) Her versatility.......brilliant in the all-powerful 'feminist' scenes (read: emotional outbursts post-Suraj's death......done with complete conviction, yet 'understated'!!), and equally at ease at the other end of the spectrum.....superlative comic timing!!.....would even go to the extent of saying that KTs comic skills have been honed greatly due to Yashu's brilliant timing!!!
6) Great natural command over the Hindi language......a huge asset in the career path she's chosen for herself!!
7) Her genuiness as a human being......a repetition of something I've already stated before.....naah, not quite.....a thorough QC (quality check necessary!!!)Tongue......had mentioned her genuineness as an actor the first time and her genuineness as a human being this time around!!!....a clear testament of the latter.....her genuine smile that reaches her eyes!!!!

What Yashu could work upon......

1) Her diction......despite her super command over Hindi, her diction could get better......
2) Her versatility.....she is a talented performer....NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT!!!........could expand her horizons, though......her trademark natural ease absent in the portrayal of KK, a case in point.

So that sums it up for me, Friends.....Total Score....7 versus 2!!!!

Yashu's a CLEAR WINNER!!!

ClapClapClap

Keep up the good work, girl!!!!

DOCDHug  only you re....Tula na analysis cha puraskar me dete....hey ghe!!!....Big smile

ithe dialogues cha kaam nai aahe na...nahin tho mera bhi analysis tere peeche peeche....

good one DocD

iluvmanarrooj-i

Go to top