Rang Badalti Odhani

HATS OFF YASHASHRI MASURKAR

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have logged on ...in the middle of a working day....to just make a post of appreciation for the actress who brought us Khanak and shouldered all the episodes while the lead actor was recuperating....

No matter how badly the CVs botched up the storyline, characters and dialogues, Khanak and the actress Yashashri who played her...gave her best ...always.....

and for that my dear.....
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

GUYS,....Let us spend time appreciating and supporting the one who actually deserves it for once.....

Take it away.....

or as they say ...the last one to reply loves RBO the most....πŸ˜‰

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ  2 POSTS 
by Rooj on Pg 3....Says it all!!!!! THanks Rooj. 
by DocD on Pg 6..performance review.... thanks DocD

Please add your own....
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes no matter what we feel individually about the epis, story telling, dialgues , lack of Shanak or Shaan...Yashu..did great she truly did...Hats Off for her...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

She truly shined and carried the show with the rest....Kudos to her β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haila Saaz you beat me to making a post on Yashu appreciation!

She has done so well last week! we got to see so many variations of Khanak!

and I will come back to give my two cents on her variations soon!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh and just wanted to add...no matter who her scenes were with she even makes the other person act seem good...good Chemistry with all really...be it Sunil, Madzs, Boo, Duck, Sam, Rahul, Dharam bhaa or even Hari Bhaa....
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
True that! Despite bad writing and no plot and her co-actor missing she STILL managed to hold her own.
Love YM!
aqsa_8888 thumbnail
no doubt... she is amazing..
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yashu has been A-MAZ-ING throughout the last two weeks completely agree with all, she has delievered her best in every scene no matter whatever the dialogues, look, or co-star. Hats off she's a star carrying such a big show whilst her leading man and the oher lead of the show was away.KT being away has been the hardest on her as she's now had to put more double the effort and shooting time as she has had to be in larger chunks of every episode to keep audiences engaged. Seriously got to applaud her work ethic and professionalism.

Love you yashu⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree saaz... Yashu has carried the entire last two weeks on her shouldersπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... loveee u Yashu❀️
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
toatlly yashashri is the best in all ways..she knows how to to it good and she knows what she's doing.....
i love her alot.....
Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with all of you. Yashu has been amazing, she really is one talented actress.

She has literally made the episodes watchable, and although Karan has been badly missed, I have to give her credit for making majority of the audience still watch RBO, despite Karan's absence.

She truely is a good find, and I believe RBO are very lucky to have her enact the role of Khanak. She is a gem.