Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

stalker was seen to NT dadi... (Page 3)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

One more thing after switching lights Nivi was going to comeback to room only and she was not going anywhere else so why would Viren go and scare her.
Hi Rach Hug
I tell you absolutely nothing and I mean nothing makes sense anymore!!! My heads been hurting the whole day.

If it is Sid well I could understand that he might be bitter. As for Viren, I've got no idea why he would wanna do this especially when his wife seems to be responding to him quite well. For now I'm just going to assume it Jawahar. Him and Chanchal stand to gain a lot out of making Nivi's life miserable!
I am with you in this yaar poor guy till now haven't shown anytraits of obsessive lover and everyone is labeling him as criminal. Yaar even JAAL are not critized or blamed so much as he is getting blamed. Till CT's shows something I am gonna trust him aur jab voh obsessive lover sabit hoga tab ki tab dekhi jayegi pehle se kyun bechare ko doshi tehraye

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaegmann2010

ash66 Groupbie
ash66
ash66

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Knowing his brother was in love with Nivi along is obsession or mania. What would U called that? Manipulate means control and control means power.  He basically controls her by manipulation. She is innocent. She used sit behind the chand and dreamed. What she dreamed behind the chand is what she is experiencing from her husband now.  For her this is dream come true. She has to go through these hurtles indoor for her to come out from the closet and face reality. Then only she will learn what is right and wrong.   As of now Viren is her savior!LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Just checked the link,  and noticed even Divya's Father had worn a White Pyjama,  could it be him,  he had covered his legs with blanket so could not notice if it was folded

shana_83

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged

It was one of the servants...

shana_83

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Lot of questions to be answered:

like as Nu_du wrote, Vandana looks suspicious. I watched some scenes and even felt the same now. She does look fishy.

Then, Sid is always found near to the incidents. why?
Divya also keeps on repeating that Nivi is unwell, she seeks attention and does everything as she is not well.

As another member pointed out, Viren drugged Nivi also before and that too just for a whole night, so that she can get up in the morning. On one hand, we can say that he was trying to help, or another hand, we can also say, that he has knowledge of drugs and also that time by rendering his helping hand, he was trying to impress Nivedita.

CC and JW are always in the suspicion list. Nandu or Lalji kaka also look suspicious.

But I think YD is not in this scheme. CC just utilises YD's hot temper to their favour and YD being a rigid and egoistic lady always lands up siding with the wrong people.

shana_83

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
bani dnt u think it's going to get repetitive if VD turns out to be the stalker? it's just like bidaai then haina?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

bani dnt u think it's going to get repetitive if VD turns out to be the stalker? it's just like bidaai then haina?
true..
I personally feel that Vandana will not be the stalker, as the story cannot proceed anywhere from Vandana. Like CM, her character has to end.
And your point is right, it will just be a repetition of Bidaai also.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

yeah dats the only reason i am not expecting VD to be the MP

Omshanti1111

Go to top