Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

stalker was seen to NT dadi... (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

I think it was a guy, and it was indeed either sid or viren! as both were in white pj's and when that man was running u could clearly see his pj's. since nivi is suspecting sid now, I guess it is viren dats doing all this!

the figure was like Viren or Sid, especially, the person had a lean figure like them...it seemed like Viren to me though...I am just confused that why Viren would do all these? there has to be a motif behind doing this. And if it obsession for Nivi, then how come that obsession is not revealed in all these days?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

I think it was a guy, and it was indeed either sid or viren! as both were in white pj's and when that man was running u could clearly see his pj's. since nivi is suspecting sid now, I guess it is viren dats doing all this!

Just checked the video again...but the pants seem to be black in color Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exoctica

check now please, who was wearing black pant at that moment?...Smile

shana_83

Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

neither sid nor viren was wearing black pants Confused

shana_83

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

neither sid nor viren was wearing black pants Confused
I maybe wrong but I thought the stalkers pants was folded at the bottom!! Confused Anybody else notice this???? I checked the epi and neither Sid nor Virens pajamas were folded!! 

Also Sid was with Divya the whole time Nivi was being terrorized!!
Vandana was with conversing with Viren in the hallway before Viren leaves to find Nivi and then Vandana finds Nivi all hysterical and tries to calm her down.  
Viren was MIA for a tad bit Confused  He wasn't there while Vandana was trying to calm down Nivi.

My bets on Jawahar. Where the heck is  he nowadays???

Edited by Ashly19 - 06 January 2011 at 7:22pm

shana_83celestae

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
One more thing after switching lights Nivi was going to comeback to room only and she was not going anywhere else so why would Viren go and scare her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaeAnamikaSJain

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

One more thing after switching lights Nivi was going to comeback to room only and she was not going anywhere else so why would Viren go and scare her.
Hi Rach Hug
I tell you absolutely nothing and I mean nothing makes sense anymore!!! My heads been hurting the whole day.

If it is Sid well I could understand that he might be bitter. As for Viren, I've got no idea why he would wanna do this especially when his wife seems to be responding to him quite well. For now I'm just going to assume it Jawahar. Him and Chanchal stand to gain a lot out of making Nivi's life miserable!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaeDilbole_ShiOmRu

ash66 Groupbie
ash66
ash66

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Girls this is a master plan of Viren Sood. He manupulated Nivi and married her. That 's what you called possession. His obsession has increasd since he got married to her. He is a Jealous lover for sure. He has crush on Nivi sience he was a kid. He doesn't care about his cousion Sidharth at all. His passion is to drag Sidharth down to hell. He is very knowledgeable about drugs. That's tells you somethig about him...he druged his so called wife. Drugging a women along is an indicater of dangerous love. Only pshyco's  would do something drastics.  This is one side of Viren Sood!! I think he has many personality!! He is passionate, caring , charming, loveable, good look, giving, caring...U name it he got it!!

hajarshana_83

Go to top