Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

stalker was seen to NT dadi...

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think NT dadi saw the stalker from a distance one day...he or she was in sort of burkha, running haphazardly, after that library bulb incident...could anyone say from the walk, was the person a man or woman...the person was all covered up in a burkha, but to me it seemed like a man...Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bt Nt dadi acme to know nivi's condition now...i she will say ths to viren soon
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anandnandu

bt Nt dadi acme to know nivi's condition now...i she will say ths to viren soon

she saw somoone running haphazardly outside the Sood house in the dark..she does not know that someone is stalking Nivi...she just saw a suspectful person, if anyone remembers, on the night, the library lamp incident happened...
Purehearts thumbnail
Bani, Dadi seeing a person in kambal, when the light bulb incident happened was discussed here.
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1574883
What is ironic here is, Dadi despite seeing the person run out with a bulb is not able to add up that Nivi is being framed.

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Purehearts

Bani, Dadi seeing a person in kambal, when the light bulb incident happened was discussed here.
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1574883
What is ironic here is, Dadi despite seeing the person run out with a bulb is not able to add up that Nivi is being framed.

thanks, I saw that thread but did not read the posts there...anyways thanks..dadai herself is looking so abnormal and insecure these days, first she was pleading to Divya, then to Vandana..now she calls Panditji..
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bani, NT dadi saw a person who was fully covered in a blanket that night and it seemed to be a male. She could see that the person threw something in the bushes..
And now when I see Viren's picture on the thread posted by Saniha for Mahaepisode.. it seems so much similar... I am trusting and hoping that it is not Viren....
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Bani, NT dadi saw a person who was fully covered in a blanket that night and it seemed to be a male. She could see that the person threw something in the bushes..

And now when I see Viren's picture on the thread posted by Saniha for Mahaepisode.. it seems so much similar... I am trusting and hoping that it is not Viren....

was it a blanket, I felt a "burkha"...good..frankly speaking, the structure was of a lean fellow and I had thought one of the boys, Sid or Viren...but I felt it would not be Sid, and thus felt, it was Viren...but now with Viren away, stalker is still in town...it could be JW..."woh aaj kaal dikhta nahin hain....must be busy stalking in blanket"😆...kya aadmi hain yaar...stalker, khooni, fraud, chor...😆
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think it was a guy, and it was indeed either sid or viren! as both were in white pj's and when that man was running u could clearly see his pj's. since nivi is suspecting sid now, I guess it is viren dats doing all this!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

I think it was a guy, and it was indeed either sid or viren! as both were in white pj's and when that man was running u could clearly see his pj's. since nivi is suspecting sid now, I guess it is viren dats doing all this!

the figure was like Viren or Sid, especially, the person had a lean figure like them...it seemed like Viren to me though...I am just confused that why Viren would do all these? there has to be a motif behind doing this. And if it obsession for Nivi, then how come that obsession is not revealed in all these days?
Exoctica thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

Just checked the video again...but the pants seem to be black in color ðŸ˜•