Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

LAALI'S paranoia attack and other SPD symptoms!!!

Neela10 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
LAALI'S  paranoia attack and other SPD symptoms!!!

One of the symptoms of "Split Personality Disorder"  (SPD) or "Multiple Personality Disorder"  (MPD) is paranoia (check out my post:  Laali suffering from split personality disorder).

😲😲Laali may be suffering from paranoia attacks caused by the many injections Dr. Surbhi has been giving her over a period of time, under the pretext of getting her well. πŸ˜‘😑😑

I strongly disagree that Siddy has taken over Laali's body as many viewers are wont to think or that she is being haunted by Siddy's ghost. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I think Dr Surbhi's many dubious injections reinforced by several jewelery of Siddy's placed around deliberately in strategic positions by someone probably triggered off the SPD attack in Laali and is now causing her paranoia regarding Siddy.

Some other symptoms of SPD that one can see in Laali's behavior recently are:
  • Multiple mannerisms, attitudes and beliefs which are not similar to each other (for eg her sarpanch's decision regarding Lallan and his wife - very unlike Laali..)
  • personality disorders
  • depersonalization - a state in which one no longer perceives the reality of one's self or one's environment (somewhat).
  • Panic or anxiety attacks
We are waiting for Laali to be given further injections by Dr. Surbhi, or it could be that the injections have done its work and is now working itself out in Laali.

Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neela10 thumbnail

Logically speaking, we all know that it can't by Siddy's ghost that is haunting Laali and the Loha household. 

It could be someone close to Siddy with malicious intent  to cause harm to Shekhar & Laali.

Although I don't understand, how can a person enter the compound of the Loha House  without the servants knowledge.  There used to be gatekeepers at the gate and servants around the house, what happened to them?

zeezee55 thumbnail
agree.  it is not definitely ghosts and spirits.  it is definitely the drugs being given to Laali and perhaps something more like auto-suggestion or hypnotism (like i mentioned in the earlier forum).
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I hv posted some Where Alike..dunno link..But yaa..What it is Exactly Is so strange..Is laali has this disorder ,Plus Some one puposly trying to Prove her mad that also ,Surbhi's treat ment ..There are so manythings ...Dunno Exactly Why Laali tuned Like this.. 

purple4 thumbnail

It is SPD, but the creatives need to make it clear to people about what they are trying to show, otherwise people start thinking whatever they are showing is stupid. In most of their storylines the main topic was obvious, but they ignore the details.

The mystery is, who is behind all of this? I guess it is Dr Surbhi and someone else.
Neela10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: purple4

It is SPD, but the creatives need to make it clear to people about what they are trying to show, otherwise people start thinking whatever they are showing is stupid. In most of their storylines the main topic was obvious, but they ignore the details.

The mystery is, who is behind all of this? I guess it is Dr Surbhi and someone else.

You have taken the words out of my mouth Purple4.  I have seen this thing happening over and over again in AJ, where the creatives have shown some critical issues but because it was never explained properly, it  was misconstrued by viewers, leading to many viewers rejecting that storyline. 

The problem always lies with the CVS because they never explain and have never done so.  (It is so easy to explain through good research done through the Internet, or if it is a medical problem the use of doctors in the serial, or through the police, etc.)  Unfortunately, the doctors, police etc are made to look stupid because they are not part of the normal storyline.  Only the main characters are made to look smart and intelligent. 

The truth of the matter is that unless the creatives explain to the people, how can they understand?  The SPD is a perfect example of this.  A good storyline could have gone begging!

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My diagnosis is that Laali is suffering from a multiple split personality because of the facts described about it. She is taking on two personalities and is unaware of doing it.

I think the situation dictates the personality she takes on. How does she know when to switch? Is it some chemical that makes her switch or the situation.

Poor Laali is going insane...she is doing a "shekhar."  

Maybe Siddy's personality is so ingrained in Laali after being traumatized by Siddy that she is finally bringing up those feelings. My theory....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay now is a good time to bring back Suman's dad to act as the role of the doctor to help Laali snap out of this condition.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†