•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Viju is talking to Arjun and he doesn't realize that its none other than his brothers voice. He is so dumb.And the cv's also don't think about it. Edited by kumaricha - 13 years ago
well.. the cv's are known to be a bit slow like this.
well the thing is that kidnappers don't really talk in their own voice, i don't know if u guys have noticed or not but before talking they always put handkerchief and then they talk, and this make their voice sound little different.

In today's episode viju was talking without handkerchief, first his voice was different and later he was talking in his voice and same accent. Which only he have in his home.

Originally posted by kumaricha

In today's episode viju was talking without handkerchief, first his voice was different and later he was talking in his voice and same accent. Which only he have in his home.

May be it was his real voice just for us to know but it has to be assumed that he is speaking in a diff tone to Arjun. Sorry but for this show we have to make a lot of assumptions coz the CVs dont care of abt the tit bits.
yeh, we all know very well about CV that's why no body is given any reaction....... they can do any thing.............

Originally posted by Ambofan

May be it was his real voice just for us to know but it has to be assumed that he is speaking in a diff tone to Arjun. Sorry but for this show we have to make a lot of assumptions coz the CVs dont care of abt the tit bits.

but alju aise kaise all the time we have to assume things. its not a flop show, ppl still watched this. if CV's r making show and if they r professional then everything should be done properly. in other shows u can hardly point out bloopers, but in this show they always make mistake. there is at least one blooper in each episode.😡...this is not how it works yaar
I completely agree with u Afee !!!
Originally posted by Ambofan

I completely agree with u Afee !!!

thanks yaar, i wish ke ye CV's bhi kabhi hamari batoon se sehmat hote, aur kabhi to woh karte jo hum chahte hai.