Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Written update 6th Jan 2011

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
                SANJOG SE BANI SANGINI
Today it begins in the party with Pihu giving hand to Rudra then she hugs Rudra with a sad gauri watching at them. She acts to be shocked afterwhile and runaway.RR is happy of what ishappening and her plan is successful.Ratnesh approached his mom who asked everything is going on smoothly and he says yeah.
The party begins with a song.Dadaji joins in the song.He brings Rudra and Gauri on the dance floor and they begin to dance when Pihu feels jealous.Pihu to make Rudrajealous brings Abhay and begins to dance with him.rudra leaves Gauri and goes to drink where Ratnesh was standing behind him and spiked his drink.
Pihu while dancing with Abhay takes out his phone and gives it to RR and tells abhay hat there's a call from the hospital for him.abhay says he can sends someone else but Pihu says the party is not more important than his job,to please go and she will take care of everything overhere.Abhay bid goodbye to pihu and leaves.Pihu continues to dance and begins to dance with Rudra but dadaji comes in between them to prevent her from dancing with Rudra and finally Rudra goes to drink again.

Ratnesh begins to mistreat Ketki in front of everybody as one of his friend misbehaved with ketki and she opposed to it.Ratnesh wanted Ketki to ask for forgiveness to his friend.Dadaji and Gauri run to help Ketki and Gauri says to dadaji who was angry with Ratneshto let it go as there's no need to discuss in front of everybody.Dadaji says to Ratnesh look the one you always misbehaves with is taking your side.Pihu goes to Rudra who was drunk,says to him seeing you drinking like that i feel bad,let's go to your room.she brings Rudra who was staggering to his room and put on his bed she also lies on him and Ratnesh with all the pleasure clicks some pictures.Gauri asks Jalebi if ever she saw Rudra and the latter says she saw him going towards his room.Gauri rushs to see Rudra meanwhile Pihu wanted to be intimate with Rudra and he just push her away saying he can't deceive Gauri as he's married to him and pihu is also married to abhay.Pihu asks Rudra how dare you to push me away for an ordinary girl like Gauri. 

Pihu asks what there's in Gauri like that.Pihu tells him you was mine and will remain mine forever from today onwards you will never be able to tell Gauri's yours.Gauri is knocking at the door and Pihu meanwhile is rumpling her hair wiped off a bit of her vermillion and leaves her bangles on Rudra before opening the door.Gauri asks where's Rudra and Pihu opens the doors widely for Gauri who sees him lying with the bangles scattered on him.Pihu tells gauri Rudra misbehaved with her and Gauri slapped her saying beware yourself before talking about Rudra,I always thought the girl whom Rudra can love can be so stone hearted that's why God forbids this marriage to happen and Pihu gets angry and says Rudra was mine and will always remains mine.Now you will get to know in front whom you are standing,your husband will pay for this slap of yours.
Pihu goes in the hall and tells everyone that Rudra misbehaved with her when she went to leave him in his room.Gauri tells her that's enough Pihu,who says you think i'm lying why for?I have a good husbang who love me so much and who left me here with so much confidence how will I go home now how will I face him.RR says,Pihu gets hold of yourself,Gauri asks RR how can you believe Pihu leaving Rudra your own son?RR says all because of you as you did not consummate your wedding.Rudra comes down and Pihu begins to get angry with him saying you misbehave with me as I never expected this behaviour from you.Gauri tells Pihu to shut up you can't continue on because no one telling you anything.

Rudra asks Pihu what he did?Pihu says to everybody after raping her he's asking what happened?Gauri says how can this happened when you loved each other nothing like that happened before,Rudra estimates you like a Goddess.Pihu tells gauri to shut up as now she will not be able to face anybody.Rudra says I did not do anything Pihu says why will I be lying?you must find a solution to this,and she leaves running.Rr leaves after her.

Rudra is distraught and Gauri makes him sit down and says I know you did not do anything wrong I do believe you and I promise you I will certainly prove you innocent in this coming 24 hours,with the sangini song playing in the background Ratnesh is not at all happy.

PRECAP:Pihu is telling to RR you brought me here for your own interest but now onwards I will be doingf what I want I will take back my place in Rudra life how can he forget me.RR is shocked. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by alujna-21 - 06 January 2011 at 1:00pm

The following 176 member(s) liked the above post:

tutuOpandayshyamu2002indy1979Ramyarshah1950suecjagiritakaygaya_subshumi1111moon87allysiamjbapanamiranda22vita_narineSejal_Desaiahcirmomsx3r_jhotykavitas79anushkhanathasiajennyrsyash1984sarahjcalphielioness74AMSTryasomonicaybaas-tvjohnnargsaggi80Jashpagshah84queenyER_ER_YAreena71adhewarsidjangeetaawahisweetabbyHumtum25Trini331ankitapatel125nirleppannuNAVITsya2010_Sakinah_deepasalvanmilwebyogita1382GamerGleek88bcclpearldesaimitumipaulsibiladeepsiashnaMaharajbelvin92eshasonunandanieamee1s3chaudhgiguserdhan0022kamatszahirkamuralident4uHindoestanikelchobeautifulbcnicshbutunacloudzpisces16just4funHeenapaaabbbamber20Jia1ziddiladkisp87viraf4uAnfalsushavvisupastarcemremusica10rgattugaayikaKavitaKumarisam-fardd.coolbmm1985Jotz_92divra4Dancer97asyadadapiyushimaneet2011sonika74vidya_955salekh1zaara10Pedasunshine33--sree--_mehak_lallulal2010Sweet_WatersSonyaBladeshanak.hotdesikimsamsubiamanmusenartist-raiAasma-gauranitaizeezee55KhaLidaHmy_viewGauri22A HUGE FANteri_susanChaudhrytm_Nancy_srmirjiMiss_DieyvenAbhiAnimushkan_2003boomerang123amieeEvashBee3nazz-Khush-riniiiimonaghoshjakr...Binny...-Ria-Darine1980maankigeet4evershalini01KiranSD1-Garima-love_iqbal_khanRoark*4rom heaven*neela226coolkitty_23OmaRamdassVarsha-01knumnumAfghanLeenaJess.49erFanIrissniveditha.Jiya.blueocean_787nycsweetie-Ravjot-nami2811Real.MadridtinselSilverBellSunShine_AP.Kamaljit.Sean-Fatima-Rajiniliciousstranger2roseJunglebeeVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
 Thank you so much Anju for your beautiful n detailed update. Loved reading it as always.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GamerGleek88monaghoshALUJNA21

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Now, today supporters of both Rudra n Gauri will love them triple times after watching the episode.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikamonaghoshjakrrayadallieOmaRamdassALUJNA21

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much dear.. Lovely update!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshALUJNA21

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
wow great episode thanks.(:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshALUJNA21

HoneySuckle Goldie
HoneySuckle
HoneySuckle

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
WOW! Pihu should not be throwing around the word Rape...it is a serious offense...why would the people who write the storyline even think of such a sick concept!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvved Gauri today. Party day for Gauri fans. She always makes us feel so proud of her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikamonaghoshOrientalDancerALUJNA21

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
she will definitely win the battle I like she said she will prove Rudra innocent in 24 hrs mean the track will not be dragging.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Godchildgaayikasam-farmonaghoshjakrVasusenaRadheya

Go to top