Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by gh79

LOL

I just watched the episode, it was lovely 2 c Jogi back..infact i can understand y Aditiji was Dancing n y Anmol was praising Jogi in y we like Veer thread...hez a superb actor n he was charming with his smile n then the transition 2 a suspicious n angry look at Pushkar  was simply perfect..irrespective of the story line, every member in this soap have given their 100 % for their roles..well done...
hi shivanii  how r u??how was ur b day .n once again belated happy birthday wishes, n happy new year too,  ya happy to see jogi, n as divya is not  here that pushkar may create some more misunderstandings between jogi n divyaConfused

hi hasini, i'm very good, tq u very much for ur wishes n i wish u the same, i loved the smile he was giving....may b 2 Damini, i dont know, but looks like therz a true possibility of Jogi liking Ammo...Wink toh Pushkar kya kar legaa, he will have 2 walk out of the house along with DivyaLOLLOL,
LOLLOL
thank you shivani,i felt the same after seeing that   smile, LOLLOL may be i a m also misunderstanding jogi's character, as he is an ideal person they should not do this to jogi...

Arrey whats wrong yaar, he doesnt like Divya, so he can divorce her naa n then marry anyone he wants...cant he...LOL
sounds good dear leaving that brinjal n marrying this brinjalEmbarrassed
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL maine aisa nahin kaha, i only meant he can marry anyone, Embarrassed a tomato, a potato, yaaa another brinjal..EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL basically  whomever hez happy withSmile, btw hum thodi isss story ke directors and script writer hai,EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed toh y worry abt anything, we write for fun now n will continue 2 do so....Smile

Haaaahhhaaa LOLLLL Shivani too good!!!  But yea talking of the brinjal's and the bharta they create.. Ammo ka bharta would be much much better than this Divya ka bharta.LOLLOLLOL Damini in Thakurain looks would beat Divya's. And for her talent of acting, I wouldnt mind seeing more of Ammo. Divya can do her Tappu jap else where too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79shivani9tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

I just watched the episode, it was lovely 2 c Jogi back..hez a superb actor n he was charming with his smile n then the transition 2 a suspicious n angry look at Pushkar  was simply perfect..irrespective of the story line, every member in this soap have given their 100 % for their roles..well done...

I agree with you Shivani.... every actor in this serial has done a fabulous job in their respective roles... I am always amazed at how the production team must be selecting all these actors who are so perfect in their given character....Clap
Yest loved to see jogi...n he was looking so good... I have a feeling jogi had not gone to America... but for some other work of his own...n Divya has gone alone... so he is back now... ab Pushkar ki Khair nahi... any ways he is sure to create misunderstandings in Divya's mind regards Jogi n Damini... so again they will drag the same ghissa pitta track of creating a triangle between the three... that wud be really boring to watch...Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

I just watched the episode, it was lovely 2 c Jogi back..hez a superb actor n he was charming with his smile n then the transition 2 a suspicious n angry look at Pushkar  was simply perfect..irrespective of the story line, every member in this soap have given their 100 % for their roles..well done...

I agree with you Shivani.... every actor in this serial has done a fabulous job in their respective roles... I am always amazed at how the production team must be selecting all these actors who are so perfect in their given character....Clap
Yest loved to see jogi...n he was looking so good... I have a feeling jogi had not gone to America... but for some other work of his own...n Divya has gone alone... so he is back now... ab Pushkar ki Khair nahi... any ways he is sure to create misunderstandings in Divya's mind regards Jogi n Damini... so again they will drag the same ghissa pitta track of creating a triangle between the three... that wud be really boring to watch...Sleepy

If Jogi allows Pushkar to create mischief then my estimation of Jogi will fall................I think he should just kick Pushkar out now itself but his loyalty to DivyaAngry will not allow that. I agree with you that Pushkar will definitely try and make mischief............he is after all Nani's sonOuchOuchAngry

Loved the scared look on Pushkar's faceLOLLOL when Jogi made his entrance.............what a change from the one he tried to give Damini just before that...............and now his wardrobe is going to be depleted as he was busy wearing Jogi's clothes..................LOLLOL

I think it was a good time for Jogi to come backEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Edited by groucho - 06 January 2011 at 9:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12cjs369shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

LOL

I just watched the episode, it was lovely 2 c Jogi back..infact i can understand y Aditiji was Dancing n y Anmol was praising Jogi in y we like Veer thread...hez a superb actor n he was charming with his smile n then the transition 2 a suspicious n angry look at Pushkar  was simply perfect..irrespective of the story line, every member in this soap have given their 100 % for their roles..well done...
hi shivanii  how r u??how was ur b day .n once again belated happy birthday wishes, n happy new year too,  ya happy to see jogi, n as divya is not  here that pushkar may create some more misunderstandings between jogi n divyaConfused

hi hasini, i'm very good, tq u very much for ur wishes n i wish u the same, i loved the smile he was giving....may b 2 Damini, i dont know, but looks like therz a true possibility of Jogi liking Ammo...Wink toh Pushkar kya kar legaa, he will have 2 walk out of the house along with DivyaLOLLOL,
LOLLOL
thank you shivani,i felt the same after seeing that   smile, LOLLOL may be i a m also misunderstanding jogi's character, as he is an ideal person they should not do this to jogi...

Arrey whats wrong yaar, he doesnt like Divya, so he can divorce her naa n then marry anyone he wants...cant he...LOL
sounds good dear leaving that brinjal n marrying this brinjalEmbarrassed
ROFL maine aisa nahin kaha, i only meant he can marry anyone, Embarrassed a tomato, a potato, yaaa another brinjal..LOL basically  whomever hez happy withSmile, btw hum thodi isss story ke directors and script writer hai,EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed toh y worry abt anything, we write for fun now n will continue 2 do so....Smile

Haaaahhhaaa LOLLLL Shivani too good!!!  But yea talking of the brinjal's and the bharta they create.. Ammo ka bharta would be much much better than this Divya ka bharta.LOLLOLLOL Damini in Thakurain looks would beat Divya's. And for her talent of acting, I wouldnt mind seeing more of Ammo. Divya can do her Tappu jap else where too.

Very good 2 c u Sonali...Smile,  I agree with u on THE BHARTA'a LOLLOLLOLLOL On any day Vishali thakkar, i hope i have her name right is an excellent actress and he doing a marvellous job...hats off 2 Ammo....Smile Though Jogi may falter, Ammo may not accept the proposal is my gut feeling..EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL tht will open the eyes of stupid Divya...Smile

hasini79tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

If Jogi allows Pushkar to create mischief then my estimation of Jogi will fall................I think he should just kick Pushkar out now itself but his loyalty to DivyaAngry will not allow that. I agree with you that Pushkar will definitely try and make mischief............he is after all Nani's sonOuchOuchAngry
Loved the scared look on Pushkar's faceLOLLOL when Jogi made his entrance.............what a change from the one he tried to give Damini just before that...............and now his wardrobe is going to be depleted as he was busy wearing Jogi's clothes..................LOLLOL
I think it was a good time for Jogi to come backEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Thank God Jogi is back now it wud be fun to watch .... otherwise it was getting irritating to watch whenever they showed Jogi household with pushkar ruling the roost....
and hope Jogi finds out that Pushkar was having a good time wearing Jogi's clothes n taking advantage of his absence to dominate on everyone in the house...and gives him a good firing...Wink

hasini79tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Very good 2 c u Sonali...Smile,  I agree with u on THE BHARTA'a LOL On any day Vishali thakkar, i hope i have her name right is an excellent actress and he doing a marvellous job...hats off 2 Ammo....Smile Though Jogi may falter, Ammo may not accept the proposal is my gut feeling..EmbarrassedLOLLOL tht will open the eyes of stupid Divya...Smile

I dont think any those kind of feelings exist between Jogi n Damini... both are good, mature people and they respect each other a lot...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12divy609shivani9tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
glad divya is not back, kya farak padtha hai , let her be in US...... warna avaye hi brain dead brain ko challayegi

hasini79cjs369

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Very good 2 c u Sonali...Smile,  I agree with u on THE BHARTA'a LOL On any day Vishali thakkar, i hope i have her name right is an excellent actress and he doing a marvellous job...hats off 2 Ammo....Smile Though Jogi may falter, Ammo may not accept the proposal is my gut feeling..EmbarrassedLOLLOL tht will open the eyes of stupid Divya...Smile

I dont think any those kind of feelings exist between Jogi n Damini... both are good, mature people and they respect each other a lot...

I think Damini will have a heart attack before she even considers Jogi in that avatar.............she has always maintained her position and never stepped out of line.

She had been given the importance of being a part of the family, although she never took advantage of that, but now suddenly Divya has decided to put her back in her place as a servant.

If Jogi does support her it is only to ensure that Damini is treated with the respect that she has earned and deserves and nothing more.SmileSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79dreamz12cjs369tiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top