Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: cjs369

I agree with you Shivani.... every actor in this serial has done a fabulous job in their respective roles... I am always amazed at how the production team must be selecting all these actors who are so perfect in their given character....πŸ‘
Yest loved to see jogi...n he was looking so good... I have a feeling jogi had not gone to America... but for some other work of his own...n Divya has gone alone... so he is back now... ab Pushkar ki Khair nahi... any ways he is sure to create misunderstandings in Divya's mind regards Jogi n Damini... so again they will drag the same ghissa pitta track of creating a triangle between the three... that wud be really boring to watch...πŸ₯±

If Jogi allows Pushkar to create mischief then my estimation of Jogi will fall................I think he should just kick Pushkar out now itself but his loyalty to Divya😑 will not allow that. I agree with you that Pushkar will definitely try and make mischief............he is after all Nani's son😑

Loved the scared look on Pushkar's faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜† when Jogi made his entrance.............what a change from the one he tried to give Damini just before that...............and now his wardrobe is going to be depleted as he was busy wearing Jogi's clothes..................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think it was a good time for Jogi to come backπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Haaaahhhaaa LOLLLL Shivani too good!!!  But yea talking of the brinjal's and the bharta they create.. Ammo ka bharta would be much much better than this Divya ka bharta.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Damini in Thakurain looks would beat Divya's. And for her talent of acting, I wouldnt mind seeing more of Ammo. Divya can do her Tappu jap else where too.

Very good 2 c u Sonali...😊,  I agree with u on THE BHARTA'a πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† On any day Vishali thakkar, i hope i have her name right is an excellent actress and he doing a marvellous job...hats off 2 Ammo....😊 Though Jogi may falter, Ammo may not accept the proposal is my gut feeling..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tht will open the eyes of stupid Divya...😊
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

If Jogi allows Pushkar to create mischief then my estimation of Jogi will fall................I think he should just kick Pushkar out now itself but his loyalty to Divya😑 will not allow that. I agree with you that Pushkar will definitely try and make mischief............he is after all Nani's son😑
Loved the scared look on Pushkar's faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜† when Jogi made his entrance.............what a change from the one he tried to give Damini just before that...............and now his wardrobe is going to be depleted as he was busy wearing Jogi's clothes..................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I think it was a good time for Jogi to come backπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank God Jogi is back now it wud be fun to watch .... otherwise it was getting irritating to watch whenever they showed Jogi household with pushkar ruling the roost....
and hope Jogi finds out that Pushkar was having a good time wearing Jogi's clothes n taking advantage of his absence to dominate on everyone in the house...and gives him a good firing...πŸ˜‰
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

Very good 2 c u Sonali...😊,  I agree with u on THE BHARTA'a πŸ˜† On any day Vishali thakkar, i hope i have her name right is an excellent actress and he doing a marvellous job...hats off 2 Ammo....😊 Though Jogi may falter, Ammo may not accept the proposal is my gut feeling..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tht will open the eyes of stupid Divya...😊

I dont think any those kind of feelings exist between Jogi n Damini... both are good, mature people and they respect each other a lot...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
glad divya is not back, kya farak padtha hai , let her be in US...... warna avaye hi brain dead brain ko challayegi
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

I dont think any those kind of feelings exist between Jogi n Damini... both are good, mature people and they respect each other a lot...

I think Damini will have a heart attack before she even considers Jogi in that avatar.............she has always maintained her position and never stepped out of line.

She had been given the importance of being a part of the family, although she never took advantage of that, but now suddenly Divya has decided to put her back in her place as a servant.

If Jogi does support her it is only to ensure that Damini is treated with the respect that she has earned and deserves and nothing more.😊😊
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

glad divya is not back, kya farak padtha hai , let her be in US...... warna avaye hi brain dead brain ko challayegi

Just an observation you like Preity Zinta huh??.................I think she is the cutest actress in Bollywood today. Such an infectious smile.😊😊
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

I think Damini will have a heart attack before she even considers Jogi in that avatar.............she has always maintained her position and never stepped out of line.

She had been given the importance of being a part of the family, although she never took advantage of that, but now suddenly Divya has decided to put her back in her place as a servant.

If Jogi does support her it is only to ensure that Damini is treated with the respect that she has earned and deserves and nothing more.😊😊

Well said grouchoji. Mutual respect doesn't imply mutual attraction.

And I also think Jogi loves his wife though she may never be to his standards.
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamz12

Well said grouchoji. Mutual respect doesn't imply mutual attraction.

And I also think Jogi loves his wife though she may never be to his standards.

Yes I agree with you, Jogi does love Divya................only someone in love with his wife could forgive her for suspecting him about Masoom. Silly woman😑
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes, i admire her nature , not sticking to one find and making her presence felt  every where ......... fighter ......