India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

JOGI IS BACK

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
In to day's precap jogi is back n pushkar was not at all happy to see him at that momentLOL, where is divya? is she still in America??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I just watched the episode, it was lovely 2 c Jogi back..infact i can understand y Aditiji was Dancing n y Anmol was praising Jogi in y we like Veer thread...hez a superb actor n he was charming with his smile n then the transition 2 a suspicious n angry look at Pushkar  was simply perfect..irrespective of the story line, every member in this soap have given their 100 % for their roles..well done...

Edited by ladybird9 - 06 January 2011 at 1:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79cjs369tiny15

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

I just watched the episode, it was lovely 2 c Jogi back..infact i can understand y Aditiji was Dancing n y Anmol was praising Jogi in y we like Veer thread...hez a superb actor n he was charming with his smile n then the transition 2 a suspicious n angry look at Pushkar  was simply perfect..irrespective of the story line, every member in this soap have given their 100 % for their roles..well done...
hi shivanii  how r u??how was ur b day .n once again belated happy birthday wishes, n happy new year too,  ya happy to see jogi, n as divya is not  here that pushkar may create some more misunderstandings between jogi n divyaConfused

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gh79

hi shivanii  how r u??how was ur b day .n once again belated happy birthday wishes, n happy new year too,  ya happy to see jogi, n as divya is not  here that pushkar may create some more misunderstandings between jogi n divyaConfused

hi hasini, i'm very good, tq u very much for ur wishes n i wish u the same, i loved the smile he was giving....may b 2 Damini, i dont know, but looks like therz a true possibility of Jogi liking Ammo...Wink toh Pushkar kya kar legaa, he will have 2 walk out of the house along with DivyaLOLLOL,
LOLLOL

Edited by ladybird9 - 06 January 2011 at 1:27pm

pisces16hasini79tiny15

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
LOL

hi hasini, i'm very good, tq u very much for ur wishes n i wish u the same, i loved the smile he was giving....may b 2 Damini, i dont know, but looks like therz a true possibility of Jogi liking Ammo...Wink toh Pushkar kya kar legaa, he will have 2 walk out of the house along with DivyaLOLLOL,
LOLLOL
thank you shivani,i felt the same after seeing that   smile, LOLLOL may be i a m also misunderstanding jogi's character, as he is an ideal person they should not do this to jogi...

Edited by gh79 - 06 January 2011 at 1:31pm

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

LOL

LOLLOL
thank you shivani,i felt the same after seeing that   smile, LOLLOL may be i a m also misunderstanding jogi's character, as he is an ideal person they should not do this to jogi...

Arrey whats wrong yaar, he doesnt like Divya, so he can divorce her naa n then marry anyone he wants...cant he...TongueEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

hasini79sonali_dgtiny15

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

LOL

LOLLOL

Arrey whats wrong yaar, he doesnt like Divya, so he can divorce her naa n then marry anyone he wants...cant he...TongueEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL
sounds good dear leaving that brinjal n marrying this brinjalEmbarrassed
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

LOL

LOLLOL

Arrey whats wrong yaar, he doesnt like Divya, so he can divorce her naa n then marry anyone he wants...cant he...LOL
sounds good dear leaving that brinjal n marrying this brinjalEmbarrassed
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL maine aisa nahin kaha, i only meant he can marry anyone, Embarrassed a tomato, a potato, yaaa another brinjal..EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL basically  whomever hez happy withSmile, btw hum thodi isss story ke directors and script writer hai,EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed toh y worry abt anything, we write for fun now n will continue 2 do so....Smile

hasini79tiny15

Go to top